⤫1.42

#1 in NCT and Jisung okayyyy I see u

"Listen, you need training."
"What the fuck- Jisung!" Chaerin screamed out in shock, clutching her chest as she stumbled into the wall.

The girl was drying her hair with the hairdryer when his voice was sounded.
"Where did you come from?" She asked breathlessly and the boy shrugged.

"I teleported."

The girl gave him a look and shook her head, sighing out from the reminiscences of her shock.
"Anyway," he began, walking further into the room until he stood behind her chair- eyes staring into her from the mirror.

"Let me train you."
Chaerin's eyes flickered up to his eyes and widening in shock.
"Why?" She asked a little fearful.

Chaerin groaned in frustration when the back of her hair remained wet, arms aching from drying her hair.

Jisung tsked and grabbed the hairdryer, switching it off.
"Wha- hey, I need that!"

The boy shook his head with a smug look on his face and opened his palm- though she couldn't see it, the warmth radiated from his hand.

"Who needs that when you have a demon bo- soulmate." He recovered quickly and Chaerin's gut wrenched nervously at his tiny slip up.

Jisung cleared his throat and mindlessly began raking his hand through her hair- drying it almost instantly.

"You're going to die." He said bluntly, sighing emptily and then he looked down at her scared expression.
"He will kill you,"
"But you're bonded to me-"
"I don't think he really cares."

She turned her body around slightly, his hand still in her hair as her big eyes looked up into his.

"But I don't want to die frankly." He spoke.
"Neither do I." She replied and Jisung sighed.

"I didn't want any of this to happen," he began.
"What do you mean?"
"Us, the soulmate bond. This I didn't want this to happen I didn't know it would happen. I don't even know what to do."

"Jisung-"
"I can't love someone Chaerin, I don't even know how to. I can't...I'm scared that I can't give you what you want." He confessed.

There was a silence from Chaerin, immersed in her thoughts.
"I feel, you make me feel this weird fucking thing." He spoke, his hand lightly placed on his chest but he shook his head. "I don't know if it's real."

"Why?"
"Because what if it's just the bond and not really how we feel?"
"I thought the soulmate bond was because we're fated, right? So..." she trailed off but Jisung began to pace around her room.

"I just, I don't know. I can't promise to be a good...soulmate or whatever. I don't know how any of this works."

"I don't either...I don't know Jisung. I just need to think about it." She said quietly, her mind now plagued with thoughts that she couldn't shake off.

"Okay." He replied equally as quiet, a tension between them as he took a glance at her before leaving out of the doors.

What was he so afraid of that he was trying so hard to push her away?