Chapter 60: Little Sun

"Sister Taiyo! Why do you have to do that?!" Subarashi Fuyu is angry to the extent that he wanted to strangle that onmyoji himself! He couldnt believe that Chisona Taiyo willfully made soul binding contract with Seimei just to give him lots of mana, of course, the onmyoji is innocent since he doesnt know this piece of knowledge.

Fuyu shot endless glare at his senior however, his heart and mind were the exact opposite. He is not angry at Chisona Taiyo rather it was Seimei, blaming the guy he was seducing his senior. Yun Ren Xie rolled her eyes, since the man wants freedom, this is only the method she knew in order to spot him wherever he goes without holding him back. System is still not willing to talk to her though, just helping her silently.

"He's already a fox in disguise so in order to be on par with your kins, he needs mana. Ordinary humans or even onmyoji are afterall different with our capabilities. That's the only way to keep him safe and sound." she answered, her cold manner in speaking made Fuyu blame Seimei towards the sky.

The nineteen year old Emperor looked at her with contempt, she raised a brow on how he is acting towards her. "Why do you have to take him in?" he asked with a hint of grief and rage.

"He is special." Yun Ren Xie reasoned out, she never budged at Fuyu's threatening gaze. "Go back to your palace hall, there's still a lot of works out there."

"How special is he? Is he that talented enough to take me down? A great emperor of this powerful kingdom? Is he also that skillful to earn your favor? Can he defeat you like I did?" Fuyu's voice contained travesty as if Seimei is there to challenge.

However, Chisona Taiyo formed a sly smile, her dimples showing, such enticing sight. "He is beyond anyone's compare. He can finish you without effort once he is ready. He can conquer the world. He is almost a perfection. Seimei can kill me like an ant and Im willing."

Her answers were straightforward. Even Fuyu cant believe what he heard. Is that Seimei really blessed?

"This........ who said he will kill you?! No one is allowed to defy you until my last breath!" his deep blue eyes were sharply staring at her. "Give him nine months of training and let us see how much he've progressed. If he succeed your expectations, even I, the Emperor will give him protection and enough power to pave his way."

"He wont disappoint anyone."

"Taiyo......" his frigid sharp blue eyes immediately turned to a soft and welcoming pair of orbs that can capture any girls heart, with a hint of begging in his tone, Yun Ren Xie was confused. Fuyu reached her chin, raising her head to look at her straight. "Are you going to leave me?"

The girl froze, have he known her plan to take Seimei with her to the outside world? She fell silent and Fuyu got more frustrated. He let go of her, walking towards the door before closing it with a bang.

"Aish! My little brother is starting to rebel against me." her fangs showed up, glaring at the empty seat where Fuyu have sat.

Yun Ren Xie took Seimei inside her yard in order to protect him from the Emperor's rage. Everyday she would give him a lot of difficult spells to train and lied it was the most basic methods, however, she did not expect the male lead's halo to help Seimei decipher all of it within a few weeks.

She just watched him from above the sakura trees that started to blossom since the second month have already arrived. Its only a matter of days for Seimei's twentieth birthday to come.

"Abe no Seimei, my little brother's birthday is about to come! Tell me what would you like?" Yun Ren Xie asked him as if he was still a child and reached out her hand to pat his head but the man only looked at her coldly.

"Dont treat me like a kid." he scoffed before removing the girl's hand.

The girl let out a slight chuckle that for the first time, Seimei have seen. She is always looking at him with haughtiness and rarely caring or gentle. She would lie at him most of the time and her honesty is really what Seimei trying to sought. She also kept giving him the hardest method of techniques where he would be forced to discern it all within a day, giving a reason the Emperor will fight him after nine months thus, he needs to persevere.

"Your a kid in my view Seimei, I also told you to call me sister, right? Im a hundred and fifty years older than you while your still twenty. So tell me, what should I give you in your birthday?" a smile formed from her red lips in a very seductive sight but Seimei is not a man who is easily blinded by greed.

"No-" he is about to say nothing when he thought of something. "I want to know your name."

Yun Ren Xie's smile grew wider, all the two side missions were finished except the last one. "I can. At the twenty-first day of this month, find me outside the palace."

"Cant I receive it now?" finally, the previous emotionless voice of Seimei have a bit tone of emotions. 

"No. Then I'll leave, I still need to arrange your revel." she said before exiting the yard.

Seimei stood in place, holding the mellow white fan in hands. Ever since that girl gave him her first teaching, she insisted him to call her 'Sister'. He also never got the chance to have a look at the Emperor she is telling.

However, when that cat demon stares at him gently which is only once in a blue moon, she would say "You do have the same resemblance of my little Fuyu".

He was never interested in anything about her anyways but if she kept smiling, he cant help but be more curious. She rarely smiled at all, even making her laugh is a tough job.

Seimei turned around to get inside his room when a sword slashed at his shoulder. He only blocked the sword with his closed fan as he turned around. "I thought your going arrange something for me?" Seimei let out a sly smile but he havent expected a young man in front of him who stood back a few meters away.

Deep blue eyes, long white silver hair that were tied in a ponytail. Seimei froze, it was like he is staring at his reflection but the golden armors does signifies the man's identity, a clear yellow jade that formed in a coronet to hold his hair.

"Abe no Seimei....." he said with a cold tone, devious smile formed on his pink lips.

"Emperor Subarashi Fuyu." Seimei returned the challenging tone.

He stood on guard with no emotions in his eyes. So this is the Emperor? They do resemble a bit features, especially their eyes and hair along with their indiffrent attitude.