Chapter 0: Meet the SHSL's.

???: Urgh....
I woke up tired and confused. When my eyes opened, I was sitting at a desk in an unfamiliar classroom. For a moment, I forgot who I was, but it came back to me not much later.

Meloetta: Hm? What is that?I heard some banging from a locker not to far from where I was sitting

I heard some banging from a locker not to far from where I was sitting.
???: Is someone there?! Help me out please!
I went over and unlocked it. A short black and yellow squirrel dropped out of it.
???: Omigod Omigod Omigod, where am I, who are you!?
Meloetta: I'm Meloetta, the SHSL Musician. Who are you then?
???: Emolga, SHSL Pilot, and right now, I'm freaking out...

*Bing Bong Bing Bong*???: Everyone, report to the gym ASAP for your enrolment ceremony

???: Everyone, report to the gym ASAP for your enrolment ceremony. Be there within the next ten minutes or face a severe punishment!
A squeaky voice spoke through the loud speaker.
Emolga: Who the hell is that?
Meloetta: I don't know, but I don't wanna find out what the punishment is either. Let's get outta here!
We started running in the direction that the sign that said 'gym' pointed. It took us almost ten minutes, but we finally reached our destination.
When we opened the door, 13 other Pokémon were already inside.
???: Looks to me like we got a few late comers. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone!
A large, muscular pokémon carrying a large metal beam laughed at his own joke. Two smaller Pokémon both holding wooden planks laughed too. The others just looked ahead, one of them shivering with fear.
???: Is everyone here? Hmm... seems to me like one of you is still missing! I'll give him two minutes to show up or-
The voice was cut off by a small blue otter bundling through the door clumsily and tripping not to soon after.
???: I'M SORRY I'M LATE! I GOT LOST AND FELL LIKE 50 TIMES! GAH!
He blurted out in self defence.
???: Alright, seems that everyone is here. Let's get this show on the road.
We all looked forward, waiting, and a small black and white bear leaped out from behind the stand on the centre of the stage, the crescent moon on its forehead glowing softly.
???: W-what is that...?
A small green snake asked, stuttering a little.
???: I'm am the principal of this illustrious academy, Monoursa. Now, I don't have long on stage to give you all the messages, so I'll make it simple. You 16 fine students have been selected to participate in a killing game for the ages.
Everyone just stared at the bear blankly.
???: W-what?!
The snake asked.
Monoursa: You heard me! A killing game, or mutual life of killing. Basically, we're doing things like a Battle Royale here, or Hunger Games if you prefer, but with a lot less hunger and a lot more murder!
Emolga: Wait, you can't actually be serious right? That's super f'ed up and completely illegal. You can't just do that!
Monoursa: Oh? I can't can I? Well, you see boyo, in this school, I make the rules, and whatever I say goes, so you better do it, or you'll be findin' out what the punishments I referenced earlier are. Right, anyone who murders a fellow classmate and get away with it, will be given the right to graduate and leave the school unharmed.
???: And what happens if we don't kill anyone.
This came from a small blue Pokémon with dark red eyes.
Monoursa: Well then I guess you better get used to the school, because you'll never leave.
His tone was more menacing now. A lot more... demonic.
Monoursa: Oop, that's all the time we got, sorry to leave you all so soon, but we will meet again tomorrow bright and early for your first assembly. Byonara bitches!
He yelled as he jumped behind the stand and vanished from sight.
We were all left gobsmacked. No one said a word until the green snake began hyperventilating.
???: Oh shit, oh fuck, we're so screwed, oh God oh God oh God....
The small blue otter with a shell on his chest and the other blue Pokémon intervened.
???: Calm down, no ones gonna kill anyone!
???: Yeah man, that's just plain mental! Who would even listen to a dumbass bear anyways? He can't do shit to us!
A quiet ghost Pokémon with a mask and red eyes then began to speak.
???: I think we should all get used to one another and introduce ourselves. I'll start. I am Yamask, the SHSL Exorcist.