-14-

max
I stood there blushing my ass off after the second best kiss I've had.

"so..." jane broke the awkward silence.

"yeah" I looked down shyly.

"we could um skip the rest of the day, maybe?" she asked so casually.

"sure" I said well aware I was still new and would face a big gap in my attendence record, but fuck it I'm spending the other half of my day with a girl who I really like.

We walked to the nearest bus stop and got on.

"have you done this before?" I asked a little nervous because I wasn't much of a rebel.

"pssh yeah all the time" jane said nonchalantly.

"where we headed anyways?"

"hush...just sit back and be surprised" she put a finger to my lips and giggled.

my heart fluttered and my stomach filled with butterflies. I was in it deep for this girl.

jane
truth is I had no idea where we were going and surprisingly I had never skipped a day in my life.

The bus stopped near the mall and I decided this was our destination.

"c'mon" I grabbed her hand and we went in.

"we should go in there!" max nodded to a store titled "hot topic".

"okay, got any money?" I asked.

"no, window shopping it is" she said sighing.

or not...as we walked into the store I looked around and then slowly put a lipstick in my bag.

"jane, what the hell are you doing?" max whispered.

"what? I needed more lipstick"

"but stealing?" she held out her hand and I sighed taking it out and handing it to her.

"you're lucky I really like you"

she smiled shaking her head.

max
we spent the rest of the day at the mall window shopping and eating free samples from the food court. was this a first date? or were we in that weird stage where we weren't together but we knew we liked each other? I wanted to ask but I decided to just go with it.

finally deciding to go back school was already out so I grabbed my skateboard.

"you should teach me sometime" jane said smiling.

"yeah sure"

"how about now, and you could come over to my house?"

I thought about it and I really wanted to to, but I was supposed to be home...and billy was watching me so if I didn't get there in time he'd probably get super upset and I've spent my time avoiding that.

"I'd love to but I have to be home."

"that's alright"

we stand in awkward silence for awhile until she leans over kissing my cheek lightly, causing my face to turn bright red.

"bye...max I had fun today" she smiled and waves walking off.

I stood there stunned probably in love.

//y'all I finally updated!!