BODY1.

Jodecy Devry|Tootie.

           "I HATE niggas

           "I HATE niggas." Mocha said rolling her eyes and plopping down beside me. "Stupid, bum ass niggas."

"Bitch shut up, ain't our fault your nigga ain't shit." Pooter said, shrugging his shoulders. "And your dumb ass just keep going back to him."

"It's his dick!!!" Mocha shouted making the class look back at us. "What?!"

"Now Mocha.." I said looking up from my phone that played Netflix.

"Tootie damnit I wouldn't lie to you, it is." she said as Pooter looked at her with a disgusted look.

"You make me so damn sick." he said. "Just threw up in my damn mouth."

"Pooter what the fuck do you want from me? That nigga can go but that dick gotta stay here. Put that bitch in my back pocket." she said making me turn my face up.

"Yeah ima head out." I said as the bell rung.

"I stole that nigga Roddy Ricch concert tickets and he finna feel my pain when I'm singing Boom Boom Room on Snapchat and his sorry ass is looking sorry as fuck in that junky ass room." Mocha said as we walked the building.

"Give that man his shit back." I said as we walked towards my car. "Before he kill your ass."

"He ain't gon kill shit." she said before frowning. "He can kill this pussy."

"Bitch, nah, you can walk after that one." I said as we got in the car.

"Now her ass taking it too far." Pooter said making me nod in agreement.

"I'm sorry y'all.." she said. "Lord forgive me for as I have sinned, whew you know I done sinned lord."

"This shit is sad as fuck." Pooter mumbled from the back seat.

"Pooter I'm spending a night over." I said slowing down at a red light.

"How you know my bitch wasn't coming over?" he asked making me smack my lips.

"Fuck her!" Mocha and I shouted.

"Y'all hate when I give my attention to any other females that ain't y'all and I don't get that." he said. "When y'all have y'all lil niggas I let y'all do y'all thing."

"That's a lie. We share you with mama Toya and Justice." I said referring to his mom and his little sister.

Pooter, Mocha, and I have been best friends since third grade. We literally have been attached at the hip since we met and I wouldn't want it any other way.

"Y'all are fucking psychos." I shrugged as I pulled into his driveway.

"Oh well." I said getting out the car and dancing. "I just know mama got some fire on that damn stove." I said running up the steps.