8- Little Pomeranian

Double chapter update as a Valentine's Day gift! ❤️❤️🦋🦋❤️❤️🦋🦋
Anybody going to sleep and eat a pint of ice cream alone cause u single like my lonely ass!?😂

"Asswipe!" I scream at my brother. He's taking my leather jackets and giving them to his 'girlfriend.'

"No hoe!" He retorts. I growl at the fucker in front of me. To say Asher was annoying was an understatement.

How he got a girlfriend in the two months we've been going to a new school. I don't know?! I barley have any friends! I barley had friends when I was his age.

Shit, Casper was my BFF until my dad's ass crushed him on the couch!

RIP CASPER!

"Asher Alfonzo Valentine! If you do not give me my leather jacket back, I will destroy your precious Nike's." I grab one of his "limited addition" Air Jordan's and pull a X-Acto Knife from a container. I set the blade on his white shoelaces.

"No stop you bitch!" He drops my jacket like it was burning him. He looks scared for his lifeless shoe. I grin in victory!

"I swear mom gave birth to a devil!" He mumbles then huffs.

"Thanks Ashy-Pashy!" I tease him in a baby voice and grab his cheeks.

"Oh fuck off already!" He whines, running up the stairs.

I swear he loves me deep down!

I sit on the couch and flip through TV shows, I don't know what to do with myself. I'm totally bored and acting lazier that my dumb brother. It's a three day weekend for me, and Kaia with her exotic self, is on a damn cruise! That leaves me to stare at the white walls.

I flip the channel to Tom and Jerry. This show never gets old. I laugh as Tom gets hit with a baseball bat.

My phone starts ringing, I answer it thinking it's Kaia.

"Hey Kai?!"

"Not Kaia. But close, Princess!" I hear a deep chuckle come from the other line.

"Oh hey Ace! Did you need something?" I gave Ace my number at the Carnival we went to. He's actually a pretty chill dude! We are somewhat friends, even though we bicker A LOT!

"Doll, My friends and I are throwing a party at my place. I want you to be there!" I hear shuffling in the background and her Ace yell 'shut up.' The phone makes a weird static noise, then I hear laughing.

"Hey Short Stack! How's my favorite girl doing?" I laugh as I now hear Cal's voice.

"Stop Cal! If you don't give me my phone back I'll tell all the guys at our school that you have crabs." Ace voice growls in the background.

"OMG what?" I snicker as I hear cursing going back and forth between both of them.

"That's not true! I'm a virgin, Acey-Wacy!" Cal says as I hear a huge slap against skin.

"Ow! You little-!"

"Okay I'm back Harlow!"  I sigh in relief as I hear Ace's deep voice. "So, you coming to the party?"

"Hmm...I don't know?" I want to go, it would be good for me to get out more. But...Kaia won't be there to keep me company, or to make sure I don't drink too much.

I mean fuck....After one drink I'm fucked up! I'm such a lightweight loser!

"Aww come on Princess! It will be fun! The boys and I will keep you company! Besides, you'll break Calix's heart if you don't go!" I can practically picture Ace's face looking like a hopeless little pup.