Chapter 22: Interview

I had an interview today at 3 hours, Alice and Rosalie began doing my makeup and hair trying their best to make me look good even though countless of times it would just be me in a simple and comforting clothes which they did not approve at all.

"Guys, you don't have to make me look good, I mean it's not like I'm going to the red carpet." I told them and they shushed me before doing their work. Max watches us with a tilt on his head probably confused on why these two girls are putting make-up on me.

"Alright, now for outfits." Alice smiles before going through her closet and pulling out some revealing outfits and other...outfits.

"I do not wanna look like a slut on television Alice." I told her looking at those clothes with disgust and she groans rolling her eyes before putting them back.

"Look, all I am going to wear is a Edward's hoodie, white pants, black shirt and shoes. Alright? And no buts." I told them as they sighed. I walked out of the room with Max trailing behind me. I got inside the guest room and looked in the mirror seeing my face with light makeup. Light pink blush and pink lipgloss.

I grabbed the clothing I needed and put them all on before walking outside my room as I heard a doorbell and made my way towards the front door.

"I'll get it." Jasper says appearing in front of the door and opens it as a female interviewer greeted him.

"Hello, does Blair Swan live here?" She asked slightly nervous.

"I don't exactly live here, but I am only staying for the weekend. Thank you, Jasper." I walk down the steps and stood in front of the door as Jasper smiled.

"Welcome, lil' mermaid." Jasper says before leaving the room. I motioned the interviewer along with few other people to the living room. The interviewer that would be asking me questions today is Sheryl Cunning. They placed a small mic on my shirt then placed a device on my pocket before I sat down.

The interviewer got ready and gave me a smile as I did the same before she sits down as well. They set some technologies up as the rest of The Cullen's watch us. After finishing setting things up, the cameraman counted down to 5 and all the way to one where the interviewer starts by introducing herself.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Sheryl Cunning and today I will be interviewing live this week, Blair Swan, say hello Blair." Sheryl faces me as did the cameraman and I waved Hello towards the cameraman.

"Hello, everyone. I hope you all have a lovely morning." I smiled greeting them before facing Sheryl.

"How are you today?"

"I am doing great, thank you so much for asking." I smiled and she smiles back.

"So, we found out that you are dating someone by the name Edward Cullen whom is watching us from the side lines along with other people." She motions to the background causing us to laugh.

"How is the relationship between you two?" Sheryl asked and I smiled softly.

"It has been great actually. We understand each other very well and we sometimes tease each other or someone would tease us." I eyed Emmett before laughing along with the others before smiling and faced Sheryl.

"We know that the two of us will have bumps on the roads and sometimes bigger ones, but I am pretty sure that both of us would still make it through and survive it." I told her and she smiles hearing my answer.

"That is so wonderful, I have one curious question though, if you don't mind me asking."

"Sure, go ahead." I encourage and she gave me a thankful smile before continuing.

"The recent album UnBreakable or U.B for short is a lot different than any other albums that seen or listened too and of cause this one is dark."

"Yes, it is. Very dark." I agreed and she nodded.

"So, I wanted to ask and I knew that your fans are curious too. What is the meaning of making this album or why did you make it this kind?" She asked and I sighed deeply before thinking.

"That is a tough one." I giggled and she chuckles.

"I made the album because it is mostly about my childhood and sister Bella. How I was treated poorly when I did really nothing wrong to her. The title UnBreakable means that no matter how much a person try to break another person both mentally and emotionally, they won't give them the satisfaction of seeing them in pain or weakness. Which is why I made my recent one dark because, I knew that teens or other people are stuck in the situation or being bullied and the last song of the album called Stay with me is sending a message to people that they are never alone and that there are always people who wanted to be there for you, who wanted to protect you out of harms way, be that a police officer, neighbors, family members, friends, or anyone in particular." I explained and she sighs deeply.

"That is deep." She tells me and I giggled nodding my head.

"Very." I told her and she takes notecards.

"So, we had fans questioning about you and your personal life and we choose ones that aren't in a private section. Would you like to answer them?"

"Of course, I am always curious on what they always ask me." I said moving a little to get comfortable and she chuckles before looking down.

"Janine_Softgirl asked: where did you get all the outfits cause I never find them in any stores." She reads and I laughed before answering.

"Very unusual, seems like someone wants to wear your kind of clothing."

"Yeah, but I don't really buy them. I make my outfits." I answered and she looked at me with shock.

"You make them?" She asked.

"Of course. Except this hoodie, I stole it from Edward." I told her making everyone laugh.

"I'll need that back." Edward says at the background and I stuck my tongue at him causing another fit of laughter.

"Alright, next one. Cynthia asked: What is Edward like?"

"Well, Edward is sweet, protective, loving, and handsome boyfriend. You would think Chivalry is dead, but I think not." I chuckled making Sheryl laugh.

"Just hibernating." I winked towards the camera and giggled before facing Sheryl who laughed again.

"Andy asked: do you have any other talents other than singing?"

"Yes, but it's a secret." I put my finger in front of my lips and laughed as the others did as well.

"Gamer-girl asked: are you going to start any movie or tv shows?"

"No, actually. I would love to, but I am probably bad at acting. It would be one of those black and white movies with bad actings and I don't have any problems with them its just that they really are terrible."

"I'll agree on that." Sheryl says before continuing on.