48

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

"Was that really necessary? You made a scene." I say a bit ticked at Jungkook's actions from back in the restaurant. He is looking for a taxi right now, my wrist still in his grasp.

Jungkook doesn't respond so I sigh.

A taxi starts to pull up in front of us as we're on the edge of the sidewalk a little far from the restaurant we were just at.

"We're going back to the hotel." Jungkook says as he opens the door for me. I frown but still get in the back seat of the yellow car.

Jungkook closes the door for me and then comes around to the other side. Once Jungkook sits and closes his door, he hands money to the taxi driver and tells him where we are heading to.

As the car begins to drive I hesitate to speak up from the silence but I do.

"Jungkook I don't get why you got so mad. She wasn't doing anything." I say clearly confused about his actions. Seulgi really didn't do anything, she was just eating like us....in the same place at the same time.

"I don't like the vibe she gives me." Jungkook mumbles as he looks out the window clearly not having it so I sigh and put my hand on his thigh.

"Jungkook please don't let your emotions take over you. I'm still here and yours right? I'm not going anywhere for anyone unless it's you." I say softly as my hand moves to his arm slowly rubbing it in a reassuring way.

Finally he turns to look at me and pulls me to against him.

"I'm sorry I just hate it when people show any interest in you. You're mine and only mine."

Jungkook wraps his arm around my shoulders and I sigh relieved. Jungkook gets aggressive whenever his jealousy takes over him and I honestly get scared even though I try not to show it.

We sit against each other in silence as the taxi drives through the busy streets. Honking from cars are heard along with muffled noises outside.

The sky got a bit grey ever since we got into the restaurant making a chill breeze flow through the city.

After a couple of minutes, the car begins to slow down and stops infront of our bright hotel. I get off of Jungkook and unbuckle my seatbelt. Jungkook does the same.

We thank the driver and head up to our room.

Once we reach the elevator in the hotel and wait for it to open, I wrap my arm around Jungkook's arm wanting his warmth. I look up at him and I can see a little smile spread across his lips.

The elevator door opens after about a minute and so we both walk in. Our arms still connected as we enter.

I lean my head against his shoulder as the elevator moves up passing the 3 floors. Once we reach our floor the door opens to a party of people.

There's 4 guys and 3 girls waiting for us to walk by and once we did, a girl stopped us. Well more like Jungkook.

I may not seem the jealous type but once they touch or start flirting with my man that switch turns on.

The girl has her hair straightened with a tight grey dress on. Not to be rude but tight dresses really look good on people that have curves and she does NOT have curves.

The whole group she's with looks like they are about to go clubbing due to how they are all dressing. It makes sense.

She stops Jungkook with her hand on his arm and says, "Mm where are you cuties heading too? Maybe you can hang with me and your friend can hang with my friends." I'm glad I understand Japanese so I understood the whole thing.