+𝘚𝘖𝘑𝘐𝘕 𝘔𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚

☆〜𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗬'𝗦 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗦☆〜

★彡

"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖴𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖫𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗈 𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅"

Malta had been beautiful and Sora was having the time of her life, but traveling always wore her out and who did she turn to when she was a bit too tired?

"Kookie, Where's Jin?" Sora peered into the bathroom where Jungkook had been dying his hair, quietly waiting for a response.

"In his room probably."

Sora nodded in thanks before turning on her heel to go up the stairs. Just as Jungkook had said Jin was in his room laying on his bed scrolling through his phone.

"Oppa." Sora walked into the room and threw herself on the bed next to him, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

"Hmm."

"I'm tired."

Jin put his phone down and starting running his hand up and down her back. "Do I look like a pillow to you, you're going to have to sleep in your own room one of these days Sora."

"Why would I do that?" Sora's words were a bit slurred and Jin could see her eyes were half closed.

The older boy just sighed deciding that his complaints were no use, he shifted a bit getting comfier and moving Sora's almost lifeless body so she was at least under the covers. "You used to listen to me so well when you were Younger."

★彡

"𝖠 𝖡𝗂𝗍 𝖮𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍."

"I think we should go find someone to bother." Sora got up off her bed taking her phone with her, the comments all started listing different members for her to go see. "Jin? Yea I think he's home."

Sora kept the camera on her face as she walked through the dorms, not wanting to show any of her band mates private stuff. She stopped when she came to Jin's door and she knocked loudly on the door.

"JIN!"

Some rustling was heard behind the door, almost like someone tripping over something before the door opened to a very exasperated looking Jin.

"What!"

Sora laughed loudly at his facial expression and flipped the camera around. "Oppa you look kinda ugly."

Jin just rolled his eyes, pulling on her arm to bring her into the room. "I don't know what you're talking about So, I always look good."

It was Sora's turn to roll her eyes now. "I think you're a bit overconfident."

"HEY!"

Sora yelled loudly before running out of his room deciding to go find someone more calm.

★彡

 "𝖠 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖧𝖺𝗇𝖽"

Sora had refused to leave her room for the past week, she had been dragging her self to practice like a zombie and when she got home would hole herself away. The boys had all tried their hardest to talk to her or figure out what's wrong but it was useless so the decided to send in the big guns.

Jin knocked on the door softly before pushing it open, Sora was laying down on her side with her back to the door her hand absentmindedly petting Philip(her cat).

"Hey So." The eldest walked over to her bed taking a seat on the far corner after Philip's hissy fit of him getting to close. "How are you feeling."

"Like shit."

If had been in any other situation Jin probably would have scolded her but this wasn't the time. He looked around the room for a minute before an idea popped into his head. "So, how about you come help me with dinner."

Sora perked up at this, she turned to him with an unsure look on her face. "You never let me help in the kitchen."

"Well maybe it's time, I'm sure you're old enough now to not make a mess. And besides I could use a helping hand."

Sora shot up, a very wide smile on her face. "Come on! The food won't cook itself."

+𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺.

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲💜