Zack Is Going To Try To Get A Job? With Me?

Copyright @ 2012 By Shelbsters15.

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the authors imagination, and any resemblance actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi :D

Okay, I am so sorry for the short chapter in the last chapter.

I'm horrible D:

 I'm going to try my hardest to make this chapter super long if it's the last thing that I do.

*Crosses my arms and looks tough*

There's no way that I can be tough xD.

So....

On to the story!!!!!

And Do not forget to vote!

Thanks.

-Shelby :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Five~

~Sophies P.O.V.~

Oh, how time flies....

The rest of the week I didn't hardly see Zack at all. And when I did see him, he would either give me a dirty look, or turn away from me.

And instead of sitting in the front of the class with the rest of his friends, he now sits in the back by himself with the hood of his jackets over his head.

I can't believe how just one thing completely turn us around!

Whenever Zack is in my class, he's normally in the back, ignoring everyone. (Or they're ignoring him...I can't figure it out)

The new gossip going around school, is that Brittney is now going out with Mike and that Brittney dumped Zack, because she found out that he's a drug addict.

How stupid are these people?

I don't know whether I should feel sorry for Zack, or think that this is funny.

"-Julia?"

"Huh?" I ask Gabe since I completely zoned him out. "I didn't hear you, sorry."

Gabe rolls his eyes. "You're never hear me anymore, Soppie. What's going through that head of yours?"He smirks then wraps his arm around my neck and pulls my head to his chest in a headlock

"I said-" He says loudly in my ear. "I think that that girl is nice! Isn't her name, Julia?"

I scream and try to push him off of me and he just pulls me tighter to where half of my body is on his lap. "Gabe! This isn't funny!" I scream when he starts laughing at me.

"Keep it down up there you two! Or else, Gabe, I'll make you leave!" Mom yells from downstairs

I feel Gabe's body tighten and he sighs and lets go of me. "Yes, Ma'am." He says politely, but looks at me and rolls his eyes.

I just smirk and lay back on the bed.

"So, as I was saying...."

I raise my eyebrow. "Yes?"

He pokes my belly button and I smack his hand away and he smiles. "Julia seems nice, doesn't she?"

I nod my head slowly. "Yes...Yes she is. Why?"