Chap. 27(A Magic Academy)

Two young women walk down the street of a small trading city.

"What's that?" One of them points.
"Hm? That's a Spiritual stone I think..."

I sigh.

"Oi. Let's go. Those are fake, I don't even sense any mana in them."

Lupus and Sylvia nod before following.

The way I'm dressed...makes me super suspicious, a hoodie and a mask over my face.

But I have no choice. Words spread really fast and everyone is on the lookout for me.

Orland somehow managed to make the people of kins believe that it is impossible. Although some of the nobles still think that it is true, they did not take any action for now.

I don't know what's going on over at Lupis since their "hero" became so popular.

So that's one kingdom less... But...

Not only the kingdoms in our country, but the kingdoms in other countries are also notified.

The country I'm in, Orean, originally have 4 kingdoms(i took out one) and if I were to count the entire globe's kingdom. It will be around 118.

For now, I have a small goal: Taking over the entire country. If I can't even do this, I can dream of killing every human on earth.

I sigh again.

This is fucking irritating.

I walk and walk, looking left and right, the stores don't really sell any great stuff. Most of them are weapons, scrolls, materials, food, etc.

!!!

I halt suddenly and look beside me. It's a beggar selling some rocks.

"What's wrong?" Asks Sylvia.
"No...you girls go first, I have something to check out."
"Oh...be careful." Says Lupus.
"I should say that to you."

I walk to the beggar and bend over.

The beggar looked at me but did not say anything.

I take one of the rocks and examine them. It's filled with an abundant amount of mana and energy.

"This rocks came from the heavenly cave. I read it from one of the books in our library in the past." Says Camila, magically appearing right beside me.

I look at it and ask "how much?"

The beggar smiles and says "20 gold."
"Deal. All of it."

I take all 10 rocks and place it in my void ring, a piece of equipment that creates a space to store items and gave 200 golds.

"Pfft! Hahaha!!! A DUMBASS IS ACTUALLY BUYING THOSE STONES." says a voice from behind.

I turn around and look at them.

1 tall guy with 2 slightly shorter guys behind. They are wearing fashionable noble uniforms.

I smirk.

"What... This guy...he is making fun of us!" Says the guy behind.
"Beat him! Do it! Show him who's boss."

The tall guy smirks and cracks his knuckles.
He laughs and immediately accelerated and aimed to punch my face.

Once the first almost reaches, I dodge at the last moment and punches his stomach with my enhanced mana fist.

The impact tosses him back and through a building. A trail of blood can be seen.

"Wha-...that guy..."

I step near them and they step back until they trip and fall.

"So who's next?" I boldly ask.

*pat* *pat* *pat*

Among the silence and fear, someone is clapping.

A middle-aged man with black hair and blue eyes, wearing a black suit emerges from the crowd.
"Impressive." He says. "I have never seen such a talented individual like yourself, may I ask for your name?"

I look at him for a while before saying "Ao."

Camila appears out of nowhere again, this time looking surprised.

"Ao...huh...a splendid name indeed. I would like to present an offer for you. If you were to accept and become a student of Horin magic academy, I will fulfil any wish you have." He says, handing me a card with a phone number.

I smile. "Any wish huh...is it a one time wish or I can make as many?"

"As many." He replies.

I look at the logo of the card. I remember it.

This is the academy that will become famous and powerful in the future, it is also my second biggest obstacle.

Looks like things are getting a bit interesting.