⠀( ₀₁₉ )⠀⠀MON ANGE

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( snacks and kisses )

❝食べ物は人生です...

fun fact #17 ; kourin would die for
an unlimited supply of takoyaki.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

An amused smile played on Monoma's lips as his blue eyes remained on the brunette's pacing figure. He first noticed her on his way back to the stadium, pacing, but he was fascinated with her from the very start.

He saw her on the second day of school, in the cafeteria and the blond was mesmerised. From further observation, he knew she was a calm and collected person who had a stoic face, but when he first saw her smile, he fell. Hard. He didn't mind the fact she was in a class he hated. To him, when he insulted Class 1-A, he wasn't insulting her. He really amazed her, and watching her perform in the sports festival made him admire her more. She wasn't cocky like some, nor did she try and show off. You're so cute, mon ange..

"Monoma, are you heading back in?" Kendo called out, walking over to the blond.

"I have to do something first," brushing past the orange haired girl, he made his way to the takoyaki stand where the brunette was standing and tapped her shoulder.

Kourin turned to face him. "Do you need something?"

"I'm Neito Monoma, from Clas—"

"From the class next door, right? Aren't you the one who agitated Katsuki?" The question she asked made his eye twitch, but retained his composure when he looked into her heterochromatic eyes.

"Right, I noticed you pacing back and forth in front of the takoyaki stand, so.." Monoma pulled out enough cash to buy three orders of takoyaki. "I'll lend you some cash, in exchange for your company. How's that sound?" To him, it looked like she was having an internal battle with herself, but it only lasted for a minute, before she practically snatched the yen from his hands. "We have a deal then."

"I'm back, as promised." Kourin appeared before the man, a small smile gracing her lips. "Three orders of takoyaki, please."

"Coming right up! Never had the chance to introduce myself, Jethro Akise," his hazel eyes ran over her uniform and his eyes widened. "You were fighting up there, weren't you? Wow, that's pretty amazing!" He began placing the takoyaki in the boxes before he continued to speak. "Elemental and Hercules' daughter, huh? Here you go, kid, good luck for the next round."