SPECIAL CHAP: Suho × Ash

Suho's P.O.V.

I heard my phone rung from pants' pocket so I immediately retrieve and answered it. "Hello?"

{"Suho? Is this you?"}  It's Lay. 

"Yeah, man. What made you call? Oh geez, dude! Am I glad you called! Anyways, isn't this call gonna be―"

He quickly interrupted him. {"I don't care, man. Now, listen Suho. You remember Mei Xi, right?"} He seemed to be a bit panicking?

"Mei Xi? Yes i do. She's our friend and the top student in the entire school. Oh, and also she was in love with you before." I said, in a monotonous tone.

{"Where is she? Do you have any news about her? Do you still keep in touch with her?"}

"What's up with you? Years passed already. Do you even think she  loves you until now?"  My voice is calm.

{"There's no hard in trying, Suho. It may be too late but I just got to see her."} His voice sounded like pleading.}

I dictated him the address as I respond. "Did you write the address? That's the address I know, she currently lives in. It's been a month since I talked to her and she once told me, she's still single." I said.  "You too were so coward, you know that? Now, go. Before it's too late."

{"Thank you, Suho! Thank you so much!"}  He said, happily then  hung up. I placed my phone on top of the table, beside my plate and started eating this delicious blueberry cake.

I looked at my girlfriend in front of me as I chewed on my food. She was gritting her teeth a little as she looked at me in the eyes. Her eyes were like shooting lasers. Is she mad?

"You mad, sweetie?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes first then spoke. "Yes. If you're going to spend this whole day as well talking to your friends then I guess we should just cancel this date." She said calmy but I know she's boiling inside.

Well, she is kind'a  right. I've been spending the whole week with my friends because we're planning something about Kai's birthday and that's a secret... Jaerim and Ash should not know about this so I better keep quiet but looks like Ash is really mad right now.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Promise, I'll make it up to you today." I said sincerely and smiled at her but she just pouted and looked away, avoiding my gaze.

"Nah, just go to your friends and hang out with them." She sighed. "And if you're done hanging out with them and you realize you need me because I am your girlfriend, then just call me okay? I'll be at Jaerim's house." She said as she flashed me her fake smile and stood up. She approached me first and gave me an insincere kiss on the cheek and left already without even waiting for me to respond. This is her exactly! She won't tell me directly if she's mad.. She's just gonna walk out of the scene and live alone like a complete loner here. I sighed once again, not knowing what to do next.

Ash's P.O.V.

Arriving at Jaerim's place, Jaerim welcomed me to enter their humble abode.

"What's wrong with you? You don't look good." Jaerim said as she let me sit her couch. "I'll go get you some water, 'kay?" She added and I nodded my head once again.

I know what I did was a little immature but I don't think I'll able to enjoy our date, knowing that his friends keep interrupting us. Tsk..