Aftermath

Author Note:

This chapter is beta'd by FHEtsuko.

I AM REALLY SORRY!!!

It's too long since my last chapter, I got held up with illness and other things in these few weeks. My immune system is not as strong as other people, so I get sick all the time. Fortunately my illness was not severe, and I thank those who pray for my well-being. I am feeling much better now, so I hope you guys will still support me to write fanfic stories in the future.

Anyway, thank you so much for your patience. On to the story now, shall we?

Warning: possible act of violence, blood, OOC, teary and embarrassing moments (maybe) and need lots of imagination.

Additional Note: I will refer Boboiboy as Original when he was referred by the elementals, and as Boboiboy when he was referred by his friends and in the narration.

Disclaimer: Boboiboy and all it's characters are belong to Animonsta Studios.

Enjoy!

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"Boboiboy!"

"Original!"

Cries were heard as Boboiboy collapsed on the spot, Tanah and Cahaya ,being the closest, reached their user in the matter of seconds and knelt beside him. Fang, Gopal, Yaya and Ying moved slower due to their injuries and exhaustion, but the same thing can't be said to the rest of elemental powers. Apparently seeing their user somehow boosted their energy as their ran towards him, leaving everything behind them.

Commander Koko Ci on the other hand quickly barked orders to the soldiers to take over the guarding of Nomi and Dalik after the elemental powers rushed towards their user. The small commander glanced at the fallen young Earth hero worriedly as he reported what has happened to Admiral Tarung and requested an emergency medical team on site via his communication device, before he turned to see Dalik looked at him with his observant eyes. 

"You care...about the boy."

"Dalik, we need to move you to a more secure location, Admiral Tarung wants you under TAPOPS custody before TEMPUR-A arrest you. Can you move on your own?" said Commander Koko Ci as he ignoring Dalik who was still staring at his former best friend in amusement.

"Come on... Koko Ci, I know you... well enough that you... fond of that boy." Dalik coughed a little, steadied his uneven breathing before he continued, "I also know that... you gave Kaizo the order... to spy on him... before you recruited him... a few years later."

Commander Koko Ci gently pushed Dalik into sitting position as he spoke, "So what if I did give Captain Kaizo that order?"

"I am just... curious. Why you... interested in him... to begin with? It's not... because of... power sphere... gave him power... right?"

"I did what’s necessary to protect the power spheres, and I believe Boboiboy possess the qualities to be the protector of power spheres. If you knew about the order that I gave to Captain Kaizo, then you should already know about this."

Dalik paused for a while as Commander Koko Ci checked his wounds before he spoke, "Did you... recruited the boy... because of that man?"

Commander Koko Ci frowned in confusion as he heard Dalik's words, "That man? What are you talking about? Who is that man?"

So it's a no... "Its nothing. Just forget... about it." 

Dalik coughed again, his breathing sounds wet, ignited concern inside Commander Koko Ci as he patted Dalik's back gently to ease his breathing, minding the pierce wound on his back.