[long]Chap. 28(A Devil Contract)

(Another long chapter)
I walk to the hotel we agreed to meet at.
Lupus and Sylvia have already checked in.

I enter the room to find...them pillow fighting...

...

The two of them froze with three to four pillows in both hands staring at me.

I stare back at them.

I show them a sign of disgust and ask "what the hell are you doing?"

"N-N-N-N-Nothing!!!!" Says Lupus.

Oi. That stuttering is too extreme.

"Yeah! We are just...playing..." Says Sylvia.

...

I sigh.
"Anyway, I have something to tell you."
------
"A Magic Academy?!" Exclaims Lupus.
"Oh...we have one at Kins already and I already graduated from there but I'm not sure if this is any different." Says Sylvia.

"Explain to me how it usually works."
Since I don't have the money to attend any school.

Sylvia explained to me practically everything.
She explained about the classes, what areas are usually in an Academy like the cafeteria and the most common: Rankings, also known as a hierarchy.

For the rest, she is not sure so I will have to ask that from that guy next time.

"So that's the basics." Says Sylvia.

I nod and place the card on the table in front of us.

"We are going to attend. I just called that guy just now and he has already prepared two spots for both of you at the highest class and one spot for me at the lowest class."

"Eh? Why the lowest class?" Asks Sylvia.

I smirk. "Because everyone will underestimate me that way and I can crush their fucking pride. That sort of feeling...is so exhilarating!!!"

Both of them look at me and sigh, as if they have already gotten used to my disturbing behaviour, and smiled.

For that night I used mana to create a levitating bed and slept in it while floating. Apparently, Sylvia and Lupus didn't sleep well for that night because of how shocked and envious they are at my special bed.

Not going to lie, it does feel better than an ordinary bed. I'm probably one of the very few in this world who can do this.

The next day, three sets of uniform are delivered to our door and we changed into it. Inside is a golden card and a note saying:

Show this to the guard outside the gate, he will escort you to my office.

...okay.

I have thought of the possibility of him trying to lure me into a trap because if he really does know who I am, he will know the deeds I have done and how strong I am so that's most likely out.

I look at myself in the mirror. I'm actually wearing a decent attire for the first time in my life.

Lupus and Sylvia exit the room after they finish changing. They see me in my uniform and froze.

"What?"

"Since when did you become so handsome?" Asks Sylvia.

Huh?

"You are more beautiful than before..." Says Lupus.

...HUH?
"A-Ahem. Anyway, let's go. We are going to be late."

The school starts at 9 a.m. but we have to arrive at 8 a.m. as a transfer student and for preparation.

I did as instructed once I arrive and we enter. Although classes have not started, there are already students loitering around the school.

...I won't say this is as amazing as Januar but it's still amazing. The size of the academy is about as big as 20 stadiums combined with 6 different stories. In the middle of the school is a huge stadium for combat purposes.
The school is surrounded by a huge wall and the garden around the school is just simply amazing. If I'm not wrong, there's also a ballroom somewhere.

I look at Sylvia and Lupus, they agree with me as well.

As we walk across the campus, heads are always turning towards our direction. Not at me but at the two girls behind me.

"Woah...shes hot..."
"Damn that lucky go bastard. Who the hell is he?"

"Pfft. He looks weak. want to try winning the two girls over by beating him up?"
(Author: whoever said that is so fucked.)
"Nah it will look bad on us."

Oi...i can hear all of you fuckers.

We take the elevator up to the sixth floor and to the principal office. It's very luxurious inside with the artefacts and trophies everywhere.

"Now then take a seat, all of you. I'm K."

...K... So it's you...no wonder you look so familiar.

We had a conversation for a while. K told us the schedule and gave us our necessary materials.
Throughout the conversation, Lupus and K is the one who talked the most.
Least? Me.

"Alright, both of you are dismissed. Ao, stay behind."

Sylvia and Lupus bowed before leaving. I have already told them about me hiding my identity and going by the name of "Ao".

"Now Ao. I just want to ask a very simple question. Why did you choose to go to the weakest class? With your strength, you can easily surpass anyone, even the teachers, in this Academy." Asks K.

I smile. "That's because I like crushing people's pride snd seeing fear in their eyes. Got a problem, Mr K?"

K eyes widen and he gulped. Not at my intentions but at the face I'm making.

"Now then, it's your turn. I want to request something."
"O-Oh no problem. I did promise after all. Say the word."

I slam a paper on the table, listing several things.

K expression becomes more surprised.

He gulped once more.
"T-This..."

I grab his tie and pull his face closer.
At that moment, I release a huge threatening aura while smiling.
"You did promise me right? Or are you going to break it?"

K starts sweating and smiling.

??!!

"You...are amazing. A kid manages to scare me to this extent, no...you are not a kid. Your expression and how you handle this proves so." K says. "Heh...looks like I signed a contract with the devil this time. Okay, I will give you all of this in 2 days time."

I smirk. "Good."