CHAPTER 30 - MARK ME YOURS...

Hellooo everyone..

Ok guys,Back with a 9.5K word super intense update.

(Note – this update does contain some Matured Content.)

Will let you all dive in without further delay.

.............

CHAPTER 30 – MARK ME YOURS...

@Hilton – Embassy Golf Links Business Park – Bangalore

Khushi's POV – 830 PM

We all had just finished dinner and were now waiting for dessert to be served.

And I cant actually wait for it to be over.

I was actually looking forward to just be with Arnav now.

The day had been very hectic ever since we landed here, and then got straight to our hotel which was Hilton, here in the business park where the conference was being held. Luckily, it was all in close proximity so we saved up time there.

The conference ended up being a full on engaging and an excellent networking event, from Balance's perspective and from Arnav's perspective too, I think he did also find out a couple of other start ups that he wanted to extend some angel funding too.

Well, on the whole, we were both tied up with work and we hadn't gotten any time alone actually ever since we got off the flight.

And we were in the business acquaintances mode.

And just now as our eyes had locked from across the table, I knew he was just waiting to be alone with me too.

I quickly text him.

Me : I know.i just want to be with you too.

Arnav : im glad that you can ready my eyes.

Me : you know I can.and I want to discuss a very important matter first.

Arnav : kids ok right??

Me : yes yes, they are doing great, it was them I was talking to on that call twenty minutes ago.

Arnav : I thought so that was the call you had excused yourself for, my love.

Me: they were asking about you.i told them that Arnav uncle is doing great.

Arnav : did you tell them that I missed them?

Me : I did.

Arnav : god I just need us to be alone now! I cannot even have dessert, Khushi.

I bite back my smile as I send him a sticky tongue emoticon.

Right then as we are awaiting dessert , Anshul's phone rang and he excused himself to take the call.

My phone beeped.

Arnav : Thank god.do you know his eyes were on you all through the dinner, the minute he thought no one was watching.

Ok. So really? I had not noticed this at all.

I quickly text : really??

Arnav : I know because I had my eyes on you too right? Khushi, its not that im being possessive or something, (ok fine, maybe a little bit of that too )but its more about just that the way he looks at you, he starting to like you Khushi, and Im a man, I know that look in his eye,he is a good guy Khushi, I don't want us to be the ones to hurt him in the process.