Kara's Boyfriend

King stops the car and rush to Kara.

"What happened?"

Kara angrily slaps King's hand.
"Don't act like you will not say I should stay away from you!" Kara said with the new tears in her eyes.

"What? No. Why would I do that?"

King coax Kara and hugs her tightly.
Kara cried so much she squeezing him.
"What is happening?" She cried hard.

The two didn't enter the house and went to King's car.
King gave her a bottled water in the cool container that he keeps inside his car.

"Xian and Felix said that? That's awful." King said and drink the beer in his can looking at the sky.

"What? You want to be in the latest trend and also tell me off?"

King laughs and rubs Kara's hair.
"You should understand that Xian is a bit childish sometimes. He hates it when he can't control his emotions and he....is scared of being rejected."

"Him? Being rejected?"

"You know his story."

"What is that anything to do with me?"

"You seriously, don't know?"

King looks at Kara and Kara pouts.
"He called me dirty."

"It's just his ego talking."

"I hate his ego."

"You can still call me and you can still ask my protection. For now, let them handle their issues. I'm sure they won't let your relationship with them to stay like this." King kisses Kara's cheek. "Cheer up."

Kara nods and hugs King's neck.
"If you also did this...I'm really going to Halperdo's place and ditch you all." She said crying again.

"Shh...Poor girl. Don't be too sad. I'm here." King said and rubs Kara's back.

---

"I thought you too will lie low and won't bother Kara." Felix said and gave dagger stares at King.
King sighs.

"You two are terrible. Kara just came and you are doing it already?"
King said and clench his fist.

"When will we start doing it if not from the start?" Xian blinks and yawn. He has a terrible time falling asleep these days.

"We are the villain and you are her only ally. I feel like you are cheating." Felix said and crushed the glass he is using just a while ago.

King looks at the angry Felix.

"I don't approve to this plan from the very beginning. Kara is only 15. You have to give her more time. Separating yourself to her...It's madness!" King also got angry but he didn't move away from his seat.

"When we thought she died. I can't sleep, eat and enjoy life. It took me a very long time to recover. But it still hurting me. Everyday I have to do something to erase the emptiness in me or I might go crazy. You know what we felt that time!" Xian said and glare at King.

"That is why its stupid to separate yourself to her when you can still be with her for now."

"I feel like given more time. I can forget her." Xian said and stands up. "I won't care about the girl named Kara from now on. If you want to be a fool forever then go ahead. Love for me...I don't need it." And left.

Felix looks up and his head touches King's.

"I thought, I can too. Forget Kara. When we thought she is dead. It hurts for months but we did survive. If I can forget about her. Then I will try too. This feeling is scary. I don't want to feel like offering my whole life to a girl again." Felix said.