Bitch better have my money

Chapter6

Edited.

_________________________________________

The sun shone pleasantly casting its warm rays in through the window, making it seem like a pixie dust stairway to heaven.

The drifting silence was peaceful and absolutely calming.

But cheery, poetic, sunny mornings aside... Taehyung felt a little too constipated over the fact of having to attend the interview.

Surely it didnt seem like a big deal, but Taehyung was almost as close to dropping 6ft underground to succumb away from facing what he has no idea of.

Taehyung wasn't a coward, but if he would get a little trailer of what he was getting himself into would have earned some brownie points and not made him an anxious overload of drama he currently was at the moment.

Taehyung fussed with his tie, lost in thought.

This wasnt his first interview... but that  didnt stop his nerves from going hay-wire at the thought if it.

Ironic, if you call it... how Taehyung would model without losing a braincell but still would lose his shit for having to attend an interview.

Its simply Taehyung Things.

"Are you even ready for Christ's sake?!" Jimij yelled from the other side of the door.

"Yeap. Just a moment" Taehyung replied, sighing out loudly.

He placed the knot of his tie under his collar and looked one last time at his reflection.

He faked a smile, a dazzling one that too, but ended up rolling his eyes.

He picked up his leather bag and checked to see his resume sitting snugly within the folds of the black material.

Taehyung walked out of his room, with his blazer slung around his arm and slipped into the dining area.

Jimin sat around the table with his phone in his hand as he scrolled through it, biting onto a Peanut butter and jelly sandwich while Yoongi helped SeokJin with preparing breakfast.

Yoongi and Jin were both clad in formal white shirts, buttoned all the way.

Taehyung settled himself on his seat around the table as Yoongi passed over a plate with eggs and bacon with spreadcheese toast, Taehyung's favourite affordable breakfast, if I might add.

Taehyung thanked the older and began eating his food.

Yoongi and Jin, too settled down with their breakfast.

"What's with the formals Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asked, finding a little odd that the man was wearing a white dress shirt when basically he would crawl out of his room with a sweatshirt on the rest of the days.

"Oh- there's some musical accordance meeting today. I'm not sure of its details cause I kinda dozed off when the attendee gave the speech. But uh- I asked Suran and she told me it was some kind of training programme?"

"Oh so you're going in for training?" Jimin asked, setting his phone down.

"No... it's a two-way training programme... like I teach somebody my style of music and that person teaches me their style... I guess? At least that's what she told me" Yoongi shrugged. "Its a 6 month project. Talk about highschool partnered projects and their antics." Yoongi sighed.