Mr Lee

"Mr Huang , are you angry with me ?"

Minhyuck was as usual staying more time after his class finished. Renjun brought sandwich and juice for both of them. It was Renjuns daily routine with Minhyuck.

" No Min.. I'm not angry with you. Why would I be ?"

" Because I couldn't make my dad help me "

Renjun patted Minhyuck soft hairs.

" No . Not at all. But surely I need to talk to your dad . Your dad I mean . "

" I understand you are talking about my dad Lee Jeno . But my uncle Hyuckie wanted to talk to you "

" Sure.. give me his number. I'm just calling him when you are with me "

" Okay "

Minhyuck gave Renjun , Donghyucks number. Renjun dialed the number and heard a high pitched voice yelling ,

" I'll kick your out of my kitchen if you put salt instead of sugar in the brownies again .
Hello who is this ?"

Renjun had to move the phone from his ear and Minhyuck just looked apologized.

Renjun dared to connect his phone to his ear when Donghyuck asked who he was.

" Hello Mr Lee.. I'm Huang Renjun . Minhyucks teacher "
And Renjun pushed his phone little far from his ear immediately to avoid ear damage.

" Oh..  I'm really sorry for yelling . I didn't mean to. It's just my staffs are giving me headache "

Donghyuck voice changed as soon as he learned it was Minhyucks teacher and transformed into a soft honey voice.

" It's okay Mr Lee . I understand work can be stressful "

" Please call me Donghyuck. Or just Hyuck . Or Haechan. I'm not use to being call Mr Lee. This title suits my husband and brother in law the most . I'm chef Lee and for people I like it's my real name "

Renjun laughed beautifully ,
" Oh so you like me already ?"

Donghyuck laughed too,

" Yeah. It's because Minhyuck likes you a lot. He always talks about you. I was surprised when I heard he told you about Jeno. He doesn't tell anyone about him. So I can guess Min is comfortable around you and trusts you "

" I'm glad that he feel this way to me. About that Je... "
Renjun controlled himself from cursing because there was a kid infront.

But Donghyuck got him.

" The jerk brother in law of mine right?"

Renjun smiled. He already likes Donghyuck,

" Yeah him. He is being stupid . I told Minhyuck to get his dad's help but he refused to help him. I really want to teach him some lessons. He can't just overlook the tree he planted "

" When did my dad planted a tree Mr Huang ?"
Minhyuck who was listening to Renjun asked out of curiosity.

Renjun smiled nervously.
" Ahhh... You are the tree. A beautiful baby tree . He planted you "

" Ohh.."
Minhyuck was still confused.

" I know right. Mark and I tried to put some sense to him but that good-looking piece of shit has the ugliest brain I swear "

" Oh.."
Renjun said.
Good looking piece of shit huh.

" I think I'm gonna approach professionally to him. "

" Send him an email. He always checks it. And add some threats in the email. He'll definitely come. He is concious about his image way too much. If you can  poke him on that point , he'll definitely budge "