Chap. 29("Weakest")

-----------
The night before...
------------
Someone called the principal's phone late at night.

"..."

"Is he there?"

"Yes...i have managed to secure him in this school. Don't worry, he will be under our protection. I will not let anyone kill this demon until he becomes stronger." Says K.

"Good. Continue observing his progress, he will be the saviour of this rotten world."

"Understood."
-------------
Present...
--------------
"Didn't they say he was just a kid..." Mumbles K. "What bullshit."

"He is going by the name of Ao. Looks like Akuma doesn't trust us." Says a woman.

"Woah! Stop appearing out of nowhere!"

"But that's my speciality. I'm a ninja after all."

"But you don't have to...whatever. Let's just see how this demon handles the prideful rich nobles in this school. I'm sure he will become a legend. Continue protecting him from the shadows, eliminate any suspicious obstacles."

"Yes." The ninja says and disappears into the shadow.

K sips his coffee and looks out into the window. "The younger generation never fails to surprise the older one." He says.
------------
I exit the principal and see a woman standing outside. She looks nervous after seeing me.

"H-Hi! Are you Ao?"

I nod.

"O-Ok!! Let's go I will bring you to class, I'm Akira Yuno."

After she turns away, she mumbles "tch. Another useless brat for me to babysit."

..."useless" huh... You are in for a big surprise.

We walk out of the main academy to a secluded spot where there is a building which looks like it is haunted. It's really broken down and there are stray planks sticking out of the foundation.

"You will get used to it." Says Akira.

...this...okay.

Each step in this rundown building makes it feels like the floor below me will collapse any soon.

She opens the sliding door.

It leads to a smelly rundown classroom.
Inside...is a disaster. There are 2 big students fighting it out, a gamer just playing console at another corner. At one of the table, is a sleeping girl. At another table is a group of girls, they are talking about something. But among the girl's group, the girl in the middle caught my eye. She is like the centre of attention for this class, I can sense a huge amount of mana from her and she's pretty...what is she doing in this class?

"Alright, guys...shut the fuck up..." Says Akira, her atmosphere changes all of a sudden.

The girls listened but the 2 guys fighting didn't.

"Oi you pieces of shit at the back. Better fucking stop before I beat the shit out of all of you."

!!!

The boys started at other and gulped.
"You lucky bastard." The one with yellow messy hair says.

"Hmph, I should say the same to you." Says the one with green hair.

"Alright alright. You fuckers we have a new transfer student here. Introduce yourself."

"...Ao."

"Hm? What getting cold feet?" Says that big guy with yellow hair.
"Shut up, Leon."
"Tch."

"Anyway, what is your element, and why did you enter the magic academy." Asks Akira.

I smile. "I don't have an element, therefore I can't use magic."

!!!!!!!!!!!!

The entire classroom froze, even the girl sleeping woke up.

"As for why I'm here, I guess the principal personally invited me to attend this school in exchange for something."

Akira broke the chalk she is holding, is it out of frustration?
"So...you are here...just because the principal wants me to babysit you?!!!!????"

She releases an aura similar to Lupus's!?
Who is she?!

"Goddamit-"

"Haha, the useless class is still fighting."
Akira was interpreted by a young voice.

!!!!!!

This guy...i didn't even sense his presence.

I smirk.

Whoever he is, he is strong.

His height is only about 151, most likely a child...so he's a genius huh. And he is also quite handsome.

Behind him are all girls and boys wearing similar uniforms, blue stripes uniform.

For us, outcast, we wear black stripes uniform.

"Tch, what does the best class want with us?!" Says Akira.

"Hmph, just here to laugh at your pathetic ass." He says.

"You-"

"Aku-...Ao!!" Says Lupus and Sylvia from behind.

They push the boy aside and run to me.
"I can't believe you have to study in this stupid environment!! Someone like you deserve better!" Says Sylvia.

"What?! Do they know that new guy?!"
"Impossible! Why would they associate themselves with such losers?"

The genius boy seems shocked and he clenched his fist.
"You two!! I confessed to both of you and you said that you have someone else you like! Don't tell me it's him!! This piece of shit is a lot worse than me-"

"Oi, watch your words, you vulgar beast." Says Lupus, deepening her voice.

"What-"

"Enough," I say. "If I beat your ass, will you shut up and leave?"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ha...hahahahahahaha!!!!!!"

Everyone started laughing.

"You, wanting to beat him?! Dream on!!" They say.

"Oh? Scared?"

The laughter stopped.
That genius boy snapped and laugh a little. "Fine by me. Since you want to die so much, I will grant your wish."

I smirk.

To me, all of you are nothing but ants.