Recovering....

Ash and Gary have been at the Pokemon Center for the past 3 hours. Nurse Joy just came out of Pikachu's room. Ash ran to her and asked if he was okay. Nurse Joy said that Pikachu would have to wear a cast and his arm and take some medication. Ash smiled as she said that he thanked Nurse Joy and he headed to Pikachu's room. Gary went with him and he waited right outside of the room. Ash entered to see Pikachu hooked up to machines. He sat by Pikachu and he hugged him softly. He said that Team Rocket was going to pay for what they did to him.

" P-Pika...." Ash looked up and he saw Pikachu move arm, he stopped and told him that he had to wear a cast. Pikachu understood and he looked out the window to see Gary, who was leaning against the wall. Pikachu was waving to Gary and Gary smiled and waved back. Ash smiled and motioned Gary to come in. And he did enter the room.

" Hey, Pikachu. You feeling any better?" Gary said as he pet Pikachu's head. Pikachu nodded and smiled. Ash turned to Gary and asked if they could spend the rest of the afternoon. Gary said that they could and Gary called his gramps and told him to cancel all his meetings. Ash was playing with Pikachu and he grabbed Pikachu's little hands. He thought that that Pikachu's hands were bigger.

They both stayed there until it was 8o'clock. They said their goodbyes and left. They both headed to their apartment that wasn't very far. They got home and they had dinner, they watch a movie. Ash fell asleep on the couch and Gary carried him to bed. He tucked Ash in and he headed to the living room and he watched the news. He flipped through the channels and something caught his eye. There was a tournament going on in their home town. They were living in Sinnoh. Gary was willing to tell him but they were too busy with their wedding plans and Pikachu's injury. He turned off the TV and headed to his bedroom, got into his pajamas and he snaked into his bed so he wouldn't wake Ash and he wrapped his arms around Ash's stomach and he kissed Ash's hair and he fell asleep with the smell of Ash's hair.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment.