Chapter - 15: Her New Look; His Feelings

It was evening when Swara came back to room to call Sanskar to know about his arrival time. Pari took her for shopping in the afternoon to upgrade her closet with indo western. Avoiding all resistance from Swara, Pari shopped for jeans, tunics, palazzo, capris, knee and full-length gowns and what not. 'If not stopped Kaki ma can buy complete boutique' Swara thought. She remembered how her SILs and MILs forced her to trial of indo western cloths for their tomorrow's picnic and after that they finalised what is she going to wear. 'Bhabhi you look cute in westerns Bhai will be flatten after looking at you tomorrow trust me.' the comment she got from her SILs.

"Hi Sanskar, when are you coming back?" Swara asked him when he picked up the call.

"Leaving with in next 30 mins, I will be coming for dinner" Sanskar replied and continued 'because I don't like to make you wait for me"

"Ok come soon" Swara said with smile and getting her toiletries from washroom cabinets for packing.

"Swara, now a days Badi Ma does not ask you to call and check on me?" Sanskar was back to his teasing mode.

"Why Badi Ma needs to ask, I am you wife, can't I call my husband to check on him?" Swara said with pout, replying back to his teasing for which she heard his chuckle. "Ok Sanskar I was taking out all stuff which we will need for two days what are you going to wear?"

"Anything dear, take it out from closet and then once I am back, we can finalize the packing" Sanskar said.

Next day when Sanskar came back to his room post gym, Swara was getting ready in her new look. She was wearing baby pink colour knee length sleeveless frock which had floral print on it with white and purple colour. She had highlighted her eyes and put nude colour lipstick, she had parted her hairs and put sindoor in her hair line and magalsutra on her neck. She was wearing one matching bracelet on her left hand were as rose gold apple watch on right hand. She was really looking cute in this western attire.

"Someone is looking very cute" Sanskar complemented her from behind.

Swara looked at him and became cautious she had never worn westerns post marriage, even before marriage she mostly used to wear Punjabi and Anarkali suits to save Dida from orthodox Dadi's taunting.

"Are you sure? This is not looking vulgar na?" Swara asked him making faces.

"Ohh come on Swara look at yourself in mirror, you are looking cutest" Saying this Sanskar turned her towards mirror.

"Kaki Ma forced me to buy this, and Badi Ma and Mom said I should wear this only." Swara said with sheepish smile.

"Then I should thank to my mothers for making my wife cutest one" Sanskar said holding her shoulders standing behind her but looking at her mirror reflection.

Swara turned and tried to go but Sanskar hold her arm and pulled her towards himself in such a way that she landed on his chest, she kept her hands on his warm chest and raised her head to looked at him with wide eyes. Sanskar was lost in her, he gulped to control himself not to kiss her pink lips, she was looking super cute, his 'cute kitten'.

Sanskar raised his hand and shifted her hair strand behind her ear, Swara shivered when his warm fingers touched her cheeks.

"Let me go please" Swara said murmuring. Sanskar moved aside and left her hand, Swara ran from there blushing profusely.

Swara was coming out of Kitchen for breakfast when she saw Sanskar entering dining hall while typing something on his mobile. He was wearing casuals for the first time after their marriage, faded jeans, with black colour v -neck t-shirt with brown leather jacket, iWatch on his wrist and paired with Saint Lorient off white sneakers. Swara could not take away her eyes from her handsome husband. Sanskar felt someone's gaze so he raised his head and looked ahead it was his Cute Kitten staring at him again. When their eyes met Swara immediately lowered her eyes and took her seat.