Archie Andrews x Reader

Warning: really sad!
Also read the chapter with the song linked above it will hit different trust me.

Warning: really sad!Also read the chapter with the song linked above it will hit different trust me

- Imagine being Veronica younger sister and getting badly hurt by the black hood -

- - - -
Archies POV:
I was sitting at lunch with Veronica, Betty and Jughead, we were all eating and talking about the current happenings of Riverdale but what wondered all of us was were Y/n was.

She is Veronicas younger sister by two years, Y/n was 15 and the rest of us was 17 but that didn't made us love her less she belongs to our group no matter how old she is, but she especially caught my eye.
I have a huge crush on her but I'm too scared to tell her mostly because I am older then her and don't want her to be disgusted by me because she might think I'm a creep or something.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ronnies phone rung, she picked up and I saw the tears rushing into her eyes her hands started to shake and her face turned a deadly pail.

"V is everything okay?"

"It's Y-Y/n she w-was a-attacks by the b-black hood and she was been driven to hospital I-I have to go."

"We all are going"

Jughead said and we all started to grab our stuff, we took off sprinting out of school towards hospital.
My only thought was Y/n it was like a tunnel vision my feet just carried me but my mind was somewhere else.

When we arrived at hospital we quickly asked a doctor to see Y/n and he told us her room number.

We found the room and already saw Hiram and Hermione sitting in front of it looking completely shocked.

„How is Y/n/n?"

Veronica asked nervously while sitting next to her mom simply holding her hand.

„The doctor said she is in critical condition right now, she has multiple stab wounds, two broken ribs, inner bleedings and a bad concussion. This monster beat her up to the max I don't even want to imagine what she was going through, my poor baby"

Hermione said chocking on her own sobs, everyone was silent shocked by what happened to our alway smiling friend.

We sat in front of the room for what felt like hours, the doctors didn't really say anything to us only that we would have to wait.

But when we heard a long constant beeping signaling a flat line we all broke down into cries, the doctors and nurses rushed into her room.

Through my tears I saw them ripping open her hospital grown trying everything to get my angel back into life but nothing was working that flat line just kept going and everyone knew that Y/n was gone forever.

I felt numb it was so hard to breath and the only thing I felt was the constant pain in my chest like someone just ripped my heart straight out of my chest.

The Doctors approached us and gave us a sad look.

„Mr and Ms Lodge I am very sad to tell you but you daughter just passed away we tried everything to save her but we couldn't she's dead"

A/n:
Also read this chapter with the song I linked above trust me it's gonna hit different I listened to it while writing it!!
okay whoa I'm sorry for the sad chapter but idk I got carried away with this idea I hope you liked it anyways.