11

Chapter Eleven| Eden

I look up and see Theo giving Rhys back to Elle and then he is storming over to me, with a deadly look on his face.

"Watch where you're going, idiot." The man that pushes me over growls out. Theo clearly sees our interaction and grabs the man by the collar, lifting him up off the floor and shoving him into a wall.

"Theo!" I stand up from the floor and get closer to him. He's heavily breathing as he stares down the man who is looking up at him in fear.

"You hurt my small!" Theo growls out and shakes the man harshly, making him whimper. "I'll kill you!

"Theo, I'm okay!" I speak up, trying to get his attention again but he doesn't listen.

"I'm s-sorry m-mate." The man holds up shaky hands and casts me a pleading look.

I feel everyone's eyes in the restaurant and my anxiety starts to rise. Eli walks into the restaurant and sees the commotion. He makes his way over to us. "You okay?" He questions and I shake my head, starting to feel my chest tighten.

"I-I can't breathe." I clutch my chest and look around to everyone's turned heads.

Can they stop looking?!

"Fuck sake." He looks at Theo, who has just punched the man in the nose, making him drop to his knees. "It's okay, little sis." He kisses my forehead and then makes his way to Theo.

"Come on, doll." Elle whispers and walks me out the restaurant, whilst she holds Rhys. I take one last glance over my shoulder and watch Eli trying to talk Theo down from doing any more damage. Once we make it outside I sit on a bench and try and control my breathing. "Don't cry, you're smudging you're mascara." Elle smiles gently, wiping the tears away from my cheek.

"I-I just didn't like how everyone was l-looking at me and then Theo l-lost control and got angry." I release a shaky breath.

"He's just being an overprotective boyfriend." Elle smiles and I furrow my eyebrows.

"He's not my boyfriend." I wipe my cheek.

"Whatever you say?" She winks and then bounces a babbling Rhys on her leg.

The restaurant door is thrown open and Theo comes running out, looking around the carpark frantically. Once his eyes find me, he runs over and crouches down in front of me.

"I'm sorry, small." He grabs hold of my hands and squeezes them gently. Once he sees the mascara which is probably smudged all over my face, he freezes. "You've been crying." His face falls and he clenches his eyes shut. "I made you cry?"

"I've ordered you a taxi, it's a couple minutes away." Eli, comes over to us and glares at Theo, who hasn't taken his eyes off of me.

"Small?" Theo whispers in worry and I look down at him and give him a tight lipped smile.

"I'm okay." I shuffle and stand up from the bench.

"You're not okay, Eden. You had a fucking anxiety attack!" Eli shouts, throwing his arms up in the air.

"I'm fine now." I see the taxi pull up and hug Elle goodbye. I walk up to my brother and watch him look at me in concern. "I'm okay." He sighs and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm not joking, Eden. If he hurts you, I will kill him." I pull away and roll my eyes.

I make my way over to the taxi, I can feel Theo following not far behind. We climb into the taxi and I gasp when Theo leans over to put my seatbelt on. He puts his own on and decides to look out the window in silence.

Once we've got home, I tiredly take my heels off and sigh, leaning against the front door.

"Small." I look over at Theo. He looks at me as if could disappear at any minute, I sigh and open my arms up.

He rushes over to me and lifts me up, so I can wrap my legs around his waist. "Don't hate me, please." He pleads, burying his face into the crook of my neck. "I'm sorry I ruined tonight."

"I don't hate you, I could never hate you." He squeezes his arms around me.

"That man....he hurt you. He hurt my small." He grits out. "I was so angry."

"I'm okay." He places me down and I reach up to touch his cheek. "We're okay."

He then leans down and crashes his lips onto mine.

•••

"NO!" I jump up from the bed and look down to see Theo thrashing about, his body coated in sweat. "Don't leave, small." A whimper escapes his lips as he reaches out in front of him.

I don't want to startle him, so I start to gently stroke his damp hair. "I'm here." I whisper gently, as he starts to calm down. "I'm not leaving." I slowly lay back down and rest my head next to his.

His breathing evens out and he turns his body, wrapping his arms around my waist.

The next time I wake up, it's finally the morning. I can feel Theo, stroking my back, I open my eyes and come face to face with him. "Hi." He whispers.

"Hi." I smile. "You were having a nightmare last night." He furrows his eyebrows and looks away from me. "Do you want to talk about it?" He quickly shakes his head and I nod, not wanting to force him.

"I'm sorry again." He blinks slowly, a look of guilt washing on his perfect face.

"Don't be. It's in the past now." I then start to tickle his stomach and he starts to laugh until his face goes a light shade of red.

"Stop, small." He laughs loudly and I laugh along with him. Our legs start to get tangled in the bed and then suddenly I'm falling off the bed.

"Shit." I fall down with a thud and continue to giggle.

"Please don't swear." Theo smiles and looks down at me.

"Help me up, you giant." I hold my arms up and he helps me back onto the bed.

"I'm your giant, yes?" He gives me a bright smile and I nod.

"And I'm your small." He nods his head eagerly.

"Always. You'll always be my small." He holds me tightly. "You've changed my life." He places his hand on my cheek and I nuzzle my head further into it.

"You've come along and changed my life as well." I close my eyes and smile.

"I want to protect you forever." He sits up and rests his back against the headboard. I follow and cuddle into him. "I will protect you forever." He wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"I'll protect you too." We continue to cuddle each other for a further half an hour. We then get out of bed and make our way down the stairs.

"I'll make you some pancakes." I clap my hands, getting excited for some random reason. "Sit down." I point to the kitchen island and he sits down watching me move around the kitchen to make breakfast.

I squeal when I accidentally drop a glass on the floor, it shatters to pieces around my feet.

"Crap!" I look around for the dustpan and brush and tip toe over to it, avoiding the shards of glass.

However a quiet whimper grabs my attention and I look over to Theo and see that he is clenching his eyes shut and covering his ears.

Oh no.

A/N
Another update for my amazing readers💗