Part 70

"Take Jimin away." He said to Dr.Chul, who immediately covered his mouth and began to pull a reluctant Jimin away. Taehyung's eyes turned dark and he quickly run towards Darkwolf. He suddenly formed a ball of flame and threw is at Darkwolf, hitting him in the arm. Because he wasn't expecting it, it caused a slight burn on his arm and his hold on Jungkook's breathing stopped. He angrily turned to the source and saw Taehyung throw another ball of flame out him but this time he blocked it. He was about to attack but the scene behind Taehyung caught his attention and he growled angrily. He lifted his arm and swiped it in the air, and a force suddenly pushed Taehyung's body away into a pillar. He lifted his other hand, glaring ahead at Dr.Chul. He suddenly let go of JImin and placed his hands around his neck, not being able to breathe.

"You tried to distract me by telling him his location." He walked towards them. Jimin quickly run in the other direction towards Jungkook. Darkwolf didn't bother to stop him because he knew he couldn't get far if he tries to run and also he was more focused on teaching Dr.Chul a lesson.

"N-No, I-I w-was tryi..."

'I knew you hadn't gotten over him but I just wanted you to watch me take him away... but I didn't know you still don't realize how easy I can kill you if you defy me." Dark wolf watched as he choked for air.

"p-pl...pleas..." Darkwolf immediately snapped his neck and his body went limp before letting him fall to the ground with a lifeless thud.

"Kookie." Jimin quickly kneeled beside Jungkook and took his face in his palms as he tried to regain his breathe.

"Ji..Jimin." He coughed.

"Are you okay?" Jimin gave a glance at Taehyung and saw him getting up from the ground but he seemed to be in pain. He felt Jungkook began to hold his hands and he looked down at him as he tried to get up from the ground.

"This is the last time you would see him." Jimin looked to the side and saw Darkwolf approach them, eyes fully dark and hand glowing with a black flame. Jimin realized it was aimed at Jungkook.

"NO!" He immediately hugged him, hoping to cover him from the flame. His heart was thumbing and he suddenly felt strength rise up in him because he is ready to protect Jungkook at any cost. Jimin opened his eyes, believing he had failed since he didn't feel any impact of the flame of him. Maybe his body was too small to protect Jungkook and the flame hit him. He looked down at him and noticed he was fine but Jungkook was looking up at something. A bright blue light also caught his attention and he looked to his side, that when he noticed the blue transparent barrier of magic around them. It enclosed them in a semi circled shield. Jimin noticed his hand were glowing, Did he do this? He though to himself. "Are you okay?"

"Yes." Jungkook nodded and slowly got up to a sitting position. They suddenly heard an angry growl and then another flame was directed at Jungkook but the shield was blocking it. Taehyung suddenly began to attack him, throwing a dagger-shaped flame at him and it hit him again because his attention was on the shield. Taehyung kept throwing different attacks at him and dodging his, he realized he was distracted by Jimin's sudden use of magic so he took the opportunity.

"I have to help him." Jimin said to Jungkook and immediately walked through the barrier. Jungkook tried to do the same but he couldn't, he furrowed his brows and tried again.

"Jimin?" He looked at Jimin and saw him run to help taehyung but as he was going, a white fluffy tail appeared from behind him and two white ears appeared on top of his head.

"I think I'm the only one who can pass through." He turned to look at Jungkook and he saw his blue eyes, but he was more focused on the fact that Jimin had locked him in this barrier. Taehyung saw Jimin approach from the side of his eye. He had the upper hand in the fight as he kept throwing flames at him, noticing he was getting weak.