Nice To Meet Ya

Nice to meet ya, what's your name?
Let me treat ya to a drink

2013

Aaron's PoV
Sam was going to see one of her friends. She was a makeup artist I think I don't really remember. Sam has told me I just wasn't paying full attention. She put an address into the GPS and we set off on our way. We talked as we drove through the busy London streets

"Her oldest daughter is 19." She said.

"Gonna meet her true love then." I say placing my hand on her knee. She smiled up at me.

"Yeah she is." We continued to talk as I drove. We quickly arrived at their house. It was big but not too big and under each window was one of those little flower box things. I smiled as we walked to the ground door. It looked like a great place to raise a family. We walk in and we're instantly greater by Sams friend ( I found out her name's Emily) and her husband.

"It's so nice to see you two. You haven't met our kids yet have you?" She said leading us through to the living room. " This is Evelyn, Edward, Elizabeth and this is little baby Elias. He's just turned 3." She said running her hands her hands through the small boys hair.

"4." The oldest girl said. "He turned 4 mum. Hi I'm Evelyn." She said offering her hand that wasn't holding her younger brother. She was really pretty. And I mean really pretty. Her brown hair was tucked behind her ear. Her bright blue eyes shone like diamonds. A small amount of freckles were dotted across her. Her smile was really sweet. her front two teeth overlapped which made her look even sweeter.

"Sam, Aaron would you like a tour of the house?" Emily asked us.

"Yeah ok." I say putting my hands in my pockets.

"Evelyn you want to show them around." Emily said to her oldest daughter. Her eyes darted up to her mother.

"Um yeah ok mum." She said smiling. "Come on then." She held her brother tighter in her arms.

She began walking around the house telling us what was in each room. When we were on the third floor there was a set of stairs her skipped over and my inquisitive self wanted to know what was up there.

"Whats up there?" I asked.

"I'm gonna head down and have a chat with your mum. Do you want me to take Eli down with me to give to her?" Sam asked.

"No!" She said really quickly. "Sorry." She said awkwardly looking down at her feet. 

"I'm gonna go." Sam said smiling at her as she began walking downstairs.

"Well?" I asked.

"Sorry what did you ask." She said laughing nervously.

"I asked whats up them stairs?" I said smiling at her.

"Oh um my room." She said

"Can I see?"

"I um I guess." She said and began to walk up the stairs. She opened the door at the top and I  was suddenly hit with the smell of what can only be described as well Christmas.  "Sorry I like Christmas scented candles." She laughed.

"S'alright." I said shrugging my shoulders and following her up the stairs. All the walls were covered in posters and pictures. She swiftly moved in front of a few of them.

"What are you doing." I asked her laughing.

"I was trying to hide the poster of you." She said slightly embarrassed as she put her brother down.

"Pardon."

"Most of the posters are movie posters and your in like three of my favorite films." She said scrunching up her nose.