Chapter 4

Your head throbs painfully as you open your blurry eyes. You try to sit up and realise that you can't move any part of your body.
That man hit pretty hard...and a massive hangover on top of that doesn't help too much either...
You look around at what you are able to without moving your throbbing head too much.
The room that you are in is small and pretty plain. The walls are a dark brown wooden paneling and the floor is also a dark wood. There are shelves piled up with old looking books in the far corner of the room. Beside the bookshelves is a single desk, also piled with books and various papers. You then realise that are laying on an old bed. Shackles attatched to your arms and legs are what is restraining you from moving.

"H-eelp..." You try to yell weakly, but your throat is sore and dry, causing your voice to rasp. You groan and lay your head back on the hard matress and stare at the ceiling. It's no use... Nobody is going to hear anything....

A few moments later, you hear the door to the room slowly creak open and footsteps walk over to the bed you are stuck on.
You crain your neck to look over to where you heard the sound. The man from last night is standing over you. The same deep blue mask with the black eye holes covered his face as he peers down at your quivering body. This time you notice that he has messy dark brown hair poking around the hood and his mask.
This man looks absolutely terrifying.

You gasp loudly and try to release yourself out of the shackles holding you down as sheer panic runs through your body. The man laughs at your pitiful attempt to escape.
This brings tears to your eyes. They stream down your face as you begin to cry in fear of this strange man.

"Ohhh, don't cry, pretty lady." He coos in a surprisingly soothing voice.

"What the fuck do you want from me?!" You yell at him as your whole body quivers with fear.

"Ohhh there's no need to be hateful, sweetheart. You're such a lovely specimen." He gently runs the back of his hand over your tear-soaked cheek.

You flinch away from his touch and begin to sob. "If you're going to kill me just fucking do it already!"

The man takes his hand away and steps back, tilting his head to the side. "Just kill you? Right here and now? Well... What's the fun in that? Besides, I'm awfully lonely here. I'd love to have a temporary roommate for awhile. Someone to talk to. Or...connect with."

"I'm not your god damned roommate. I have a home and I want to go back." You say through gritted teeth.

"Well, I am terribly sorry but you live with me now. I found you. I caught you, and I brought you here. You'd be better off if you got used to that."

"I didn't fucking ask to come here! I'm not a pet, I'm a human being! I want you to let me go!" You scream and struggle some more.

The man sighs and shakes his head. "Oh dear girl, but you are my pet. I'll leave you alone for now. Let you calm down a bit. Don't bother to try and escape though. It's impossible." Without saying another word the man turns on his heel and steps out of the room, closing and locking the door behind him, leaving you all by yourself in a crying, sobbing mess.