Chapter 8

After texting Kamari back i locked my phone and put it in my back pocket

After texting Kamari back i locked my phone and put it in my back pocket. I hopped in my car and headed toward the store. I found a place to put my phone while i drove and went live.

"Hey yall." I said stopping at a red light.

"I haven't went live in awhile."

@random: you look good wyg?
@bximrell: nigga said hurry yo ass up.

"Im going to Rell house, and Rell don't rush me bitch." I said scrolling the the comments. It was so many unnecessary comments.

"Ian even say that.. okay well whoever said tellem i said dont rush me bitch." As soon as i said that K3 started calling me.

"Ima show you a bitch." He said mugging me then hung up.

"Okay live i gotta go i think someone needs a snicker to make them feel better." I said ending the live. Once i pulled up to the store i got out and the usual corner boys was out there. I walked straight passed them and into the store to get the gars.

  Kamari | KB |
Houston, Texas

"It been 25 minutes where the fuck her stupid ass at?" I groaned looking at my phone. Kiya was blowing me a nigga ready to get high and relieve stress and she taking her precious ass time.

"You act like her school was right around the corner." Rell said causing me to mug him.

"Stop talking to me bitch." I said irritated.

"Here, you not yourself when you don't have a snicker." Kiya said bussing in the house throwing a snicker at me.

"Ian ask fa this shit." I mumbled throwing it on the coffee table.

"Hmm." She said handing me the gars taking a seat next to me.

"Get the fuck from by me."

"Cool." She shrugged standing up to go sit by Dez. She thought i was gone give a fuck. Cute.

I swear Kiya irk the living hell outta me. But at the same time thats my dawg. Her ass just pure goofy and she be looking pass my bullshit attitude. She reckless just like me li feisty ass. My li jr.

"Best friend." Kiya said sighing looking at Reese.

"Waddup."

"You love me?" She asked poking out her bottom lip.

"Trick question?" He asked and she sucked her teeth.

"Don't worry bout it nomo." She said dismissing him he just shrugged her off. I be tryna tell her Reese don't be giving a fuck. I started rolling up while everybody got in there own conversations. I looked over at Ky who was mugging Dez.