Chapter 123

If youn know Doja then boo you whore💀 jk enjoy💞
***
Cassie Davis
2:45pm
As Saint and I drove down the long highways of Los Angeles, California, we blasted our custom made playlist for times like this throughout the car. He looked at me singing all the lyrics word-for-word to "Like that." Song came out mad long ago but it still slapped.

"THATS MY SHIT, THATS MY WAVE. DO IT LIKE THAT AND I'LL REPLAY YA! DON'T BE SCARED, I AIN'T AFRAID. JUST LIKE THAT, COME MY WAY!" I shouted, purposely trying to annoy him.

He glared over at me. I couldn't help but burst into laughter. He couldn't help it either. Then the song came to an end.

"Aight my turn. That shit was trash. Time to put on some real music." He joked.

"Boy bye...okay." I laughed, scrolling through our playlist. "Whatchu wanna hear?"

"I Get Around. That nigga Pac." He smiled, nodding his head.

I rolled my eyes.

"You always wanna hear that old shit." I sighed looking for the song. "And if you rap the lyrics witcha chest, ima karate chop you in ya throat cause you do not get around. You got one body and that's me."

"Can't make no promises." He shrugged.

"Boy don't play with me." I laughed, lightly hitting him in the chest as the song started.

"BACK TO GET WRECK. ALL RESPECT TO THOSE WHO BREAK THEIR NECK TO KEEP THEY HOES IN CHECK!" He shouted, singing all in my face.

"I will deadass jaw you my nigga, keep fuckin with me." I spat, folding my hands together.

"Damn you used to be this sweet little person back in high school. Now you's a beast." He joked, knowing that I'd get upset if he didn't say that in a playful tone.

"Its cause of you. Correct me if I'm wrong." I scoffed.

"Nah you right ma. You basically my mini me with a bigger head." He laughed.

"Shut up and drive ugly." I chuckled, nudging him in the shoulder.

"I GET AROUND!" He sang just to piss me off.

I smiled, rolling my eyes.

"SO DO I!" I laughed before he could say it again.

His face fell flat and he turned down the music. "No the fuck you don't."

"Yes the fuck I do." I boasted, nodding my head and pursing my lips.

"No. The...fuck. You...don't." He mumbled, reaching over squeezing my bare thigh.

"Mmhm." I nodded, moving his hand up my thigh closer and closer to his favorite spot.

"You get around Cass?" He asked.

"I get around a lot." I said biting my bottom lip. His hand now reached the very spot I was talking bout. I could feel his fingers poking through my panties too.

"Since you get around so much, you might have to pull them panties to the si-" He spoke before some dumbass cut us off in the middle of the road.

"YO FUCK YOU MY NIGGA FOR REAL! SHITTEN ME? YA MAMA!" Saint yelled out the window.

"Poke yo head back inna car fool!" I hissed. "You want the headlines to read 'Saint Smith expressing his road rage towards fan!'? We been doing so good with staying outta drama. Let's keep it that way."

"Mmcht man..." He sucked his teeth. "We here anyways."

"Where exactly?" I asked.

"Some restaurant my homie was talking bout. You gone love it mama." He said, exiting the high way.