「Chapter Twenty Seven」

Y/n knew it was dangerous, walking out late at night, since that was when most crime occurred- but she had fair confidence that she could ward people off after her strength being televised on international television.

She put her hands in her pockets, skipping every pebble in her path away. It was awfully quiet for a neighborhood. It seemed almost suspicious.

To be careful, she called out, "Come on out. I know you're there."

"Way to be a guesser, Miss Y/n."

A boy with a feminine voice came out of the dark, covered in blood and with piercing golden eyes, "Don't be frightened, I won't hurt you. This is merely a dream that I have put you in."

"Gōrudodoragon?" Y/n asked.

"Nice job. What's the twist?"

She thought for a moment, "You're a boy. Kana said the curse only passes down to the girls."

"Technically I am a girl, yes. But I'm a boy. However, that doesn't matter. I came to warn you."

"Warn me? About what?" Y/n crossed her arms.

They ran their hand along the knife as blood dripped down the blade, "There's some dangerous people out there. People you don't suspect."

"I'm aware.. What's your point?"

"Yanderu.. deredere.. yanderu.. deredere.."

"Yanderu.. deredere?" Y/n bit her lip, "What does that even mean?"

They walked into a dark shadow, chanting the two words until all that was visible was their glowing gold eyes.

"Yanderu. Deredere."