!!please read!!

(Tl;dr at the end)
Ya know, I'm really REALLY shocked (and highkey embarrassed) that this book got so many reads and votes. And to think that I'm literally almost at 100 followers BECAUSE of said book is bewildering. The thing is though, I hate this book lmao. the pacing is shit, I didn't use proper punctuation, the scenarios are so stupid, and I just think that there are so many other- BETTER books that you can read that aren't mine. I honestly contemplated deleting it, but decided against it because I actually think this could be used as a good example of what NOT to do when you're a horny teenager and are left alone for too long.
I do not think that I will be updating this book all that often (not like I was anyways) but when/if I do it will probably just be unfinished chapters or short ideas of what each creepypasta finds attractive/their kinks. Once again, I apologize for my sudden and repetitive disappearances and the lack of stories. I'm just really not cutout for story telling, which I think sucks, because I'd love to be able to write an actual story that flows together and makes sense. But I can't. I've tried multiple times but each subsequently failed, this book being proof of my claim. I'm sorry if any of you are disappointed, if I had known my book would get so much attention I would've totally spent way more time and effort in improving my way of writing. But at this point I just don't have the energy to continue writing cohesive oneshots, nor do I have the... will??? Idk, I just get uncomfortable when I write lemons now lmao. Which is odd considering how many I read... but yeah...
tl;dr: I ain't gonna be writing actual lemons in here anymore, and I wanted to make it official. (: