Chapter 11

Yuichi's POV

We finally arrived at the manhole. This time everyone was if me. Yuki, Koutarou and Erina were all here. Now it was time to see what cap'n wanted. We jumped in one by one. 

Erina first. When we landed we were in our hero gear. Erina was in her octoling suit. We better change that. We walked towards the HQ where cap'n should be. Looks like he had a late night. He was sleeping on his desk with papers stacked high. 

"He called us here and he's sleeping? What?" Yuki said. 

"But look at the papers. There're all costume designs?" Koutarou said picking one up after another. 

"Oh you're here agents?" Cap'n yawned waking up. 

"Yes sir!" The three Agents said. 

"Good. We were selected to organise a ball for the up coming collaboration concert for the Squid Sisters and Off the Hook. I just finished the costumes here and I want you to do the rest please." Cap'n said. The Agents looked at each other. 

"Sure!" They all replied excitedly. "Where are we doing it?" 

"City hall." Cap'n said. "Now get to work Agents. We have 3 days. Thank you again." 

"Concert huh? Sounds fun!" Koutarou said excitedly. "Yuichi-san? What's a concert?" Erina asked me. 

"A concert? Umm, How do I explain this? It's a musical performance given in public, typically by several performers or of several compositions. Our own Off the Hook and Inkopolis's Squid Sisters are gonna perform." I said. 

"Hmm. Okay. So what are we gonna do?" She asked. 

"We just need to get it ready. Since it's like a party. We need a lot of things. Food, drinks, decorations, etc." I said. 

"Then that means we have to hurry right?! C'mon!" Erina said pulling my shirt. 

"Whoa whoa Erina. We need to assign jobs. Yuki? Can you do that quickly?" I asked the eldest agent. She sighed. 

 "Yea yea. Koutarou? Food please. You two get the hall decorated. I'll make a plan for everything else. Can we all do that?" She asked us. We all smiled. "ALL RIGHT!" We cheered together. We then separated and went to our houses to do what we were asked to. 

"Decorations huh? Let's see... Lets start with paper chains. Green and pink. Gold, silver... hmm. Anyway. Let's go buy the papers shall we? We can choose on the way right Erina?" I said. She nodded at me. 

"Let's go Yuichi-san!" She smiled. "Alright! Let me just grab my wallet...