[14]

It's been four weeks since Dom and I agreed on giving a relationship a chance, it's also my second month in Italy. For the most part, everything has been much the same. We go to school each day, we hang out, we go to parties and Dom and I go on date nights once a week.

Bex and Riccardo are still glued to each other's side, but they're still super cute. Since meeting his family it's only brought them closer. Riccardo has one sister and three brothers, all of which are Lorenzo's men including Riccardo. I don't know if Riccardo has told Bex about his hidden life, but seeing as it's only been two months, I don't think it's likely.

Dom and I have been doing well to keep our relationship hidden from our parents. The only contact I have with my dad is when I talk to him on the phone, and Lorenzo isn't at the house much so It's easy for Dom and I to spend time at his place, and when Lorenzo is home, it's isn't to bad, we usually tell him we have an assignment or we're hanging out, and because it's Dom's job to 'look out for me' he doesn't seem to think much of it.

I make my way up the front steps of Dom's stunning home and ring the doorbell. A moment later he answers dressed in some jeans and a casual hoodie, his hair a mess.

"You took your time Tesoro" he grins

"The taxi took a few wrong turns, but I'm here now, isn't that all that matters?" I smile sweetly up at him

He takes my hand and pulls me into the lounge room quickly, the door closing behind us "Yes" He mumbles as he sits down and pulls me onto his lap and presses his lips to mine.

I kiss him back softly until I hear a voice clear behind us. I open my eyes and pull back from the kiss. Phew, it's just Franco.

"You two know dad is home right?"

"Shoot" I stand up and take a step back from Dom

"I know you two are in love and all but you really need to be more careful if you don't want to get caught" Franco smirks once more and leaves the room.

"What a way to ruin our fun" Dom grins up at me

"He has a point though." I shrug my shoulders

"Alena, nice to see you again." A loud voice booms from behind us

Thank god Franco walked in before Lorenzo. Both Dom and I turn to see Lorenzo standing there dressed in a black suit, looking nice with his hair slicked back.

"Hi Lorenzo, nice to see you as well"

"I have to head off to work but I should be home at around ten, I take it you two have homework to do?"

"Yes father, we have homework, that's why Alena is here" Dom lies

"Very well, have a nice day." He exits the front door and Dom and I let out deep sighs

A moment later Franco bounces back down the stairs with a grin "I'll leave you two to have the house to yourself, don't do anything I wouldn't do." He winks

"Which is nothing by the way." he yells as he leaves the house with a laugh.

I look at Dom who is biting down on his bottom lip, damn I hate it when he does that. Dom and I still haven't had sex. I know what you're thinking it's only been a month, but Dom isn't a virgin and either am I and we're in a relationship so I really don't know why either of us are holding back but we are.

"So uh, what did you have planned for the day?"

"I was thinking movies in bed?"

"Sound perfect" I smile and hold my hand out to him