CHAPTER-28

Luring The Cold Hearted Billionaire

BINASA NI Jane ang mga nanunuyo n'yang labi bago pigil ang mga luha na isinubsob ang mukha n'ya sa malapad at maskuladong dibdib ni Hermes at iniyakap ang lalaki.

She felt him stilled before she felt him wrapped his arms around her small waist. Gusto n'yang kutusan ang sarili sa karupukan na para bang hindi s'ya nito sinaktan nito noon, but his words were enough to slap her and wake her up and see the present.

What he said is more than true, she kept on looking back at the past that she can't see the changes he is trying to make her see, no- she did see, but something from the past is keeping her from seeing him fully now. He does change and her dumb self keeps on looking back at the past, restraining herself from giving her full trust at him again and restraining herself from opening her heart and letting him in.

She bites her bottom lip and tightens her hug at him. The fear is still there inside her chest, she inhaled and exhaled before looking up at him who's looking at her dearly and softly.

She tipped toe for her to be able to reach his handsome face and when she did, she placed a sweet kiss on his lips.

Takot s'ya, takot s'ya dahil sa larawan natanggap n'ya at dahil sa kapabayaang nagawa n'ya noon. She knows that it will break him apart once he found out what happened.

Hearing the word 'Family' and 'kid' from him, it ripped her heart apart, her eyes teared up when she remembered what happened almost five years ago. She knows that she was not just afraid that he'll break her heart again, what she's truly afraid of is when he found out, he found out that his dream that she promised is she accidentally made as the greatest nightmare of both of them.

She fearfully nuzzled herself inside of his arms. Yes, the picture and the video clip that the unknown sender sent her is one of the reasons why she's afraid but the main reason why she's really afraid to let him in inside her heart again is him finding out about the secret she buries years ago.

Pasimple n'yang tinago ang mukha para punasan ang mga takas n'yang luha saka n'ya muling pinagkatitigan ang lalaki.

She gave him a soft smile that made that glint of sadness on his emerald eyes fade away.

***

NAPATILI SI JANE NANG pabagsak s'yang nilapag ni Hermes sa ibabaw ng kama.

Her eyes widens when Hermes started stripping. "Hermes ano ba magdamit ka nga!" Tili n'ya ng akmang huhubarin na nito ang pang-ibaba nitong damit ng mahubad nito ang long-sleeve na suot.

Hermes stopped unbuckling his belt as he pouted his lips. Mukhang bumalik ang pagkalasing nito.

"Why, stop? I need to seduce you." Parang batang tanong nito habang mahaba ang nguso at papikit-pikit na ang mga mata.

Natatawang natigilan s'ya sa sinabi at tanong nito. "Why do you need to seduce me?"

Mas lalong humaba ang nguso nito bago sumampa sa kama at idinagan ang sarili sa ibabaw n'ya at pinulupot ang maskulado nitong nga braso sa kan'ya. "Hermes mabigat ka! Go off me."

"Cuddlesssss." Mahabang bulong nito saka hinigpitan pa ang pagkakayakap sa kan'ya. She feels suffocated, dahil nakadagan na nga ito sa kan'ya at mahigpit pa ang pagkakayakap nito at pagkakayapos nito sa kaniya.

So, the drunk Hermes now is clingy unlike before that is aggressive and dangerous. Natawa s'ya sa naisip, because of his words she's realizing how good his changes are.

"I need to seduce you, make love, make love cuddles-cuddles." Paulit-ulit nitong bulong na kinatawa n'ya.

"Why do you need to seduce me?" Tanong n'yang muli.