CHAPTER-29

Luring The Cold Hearted Billionaire

"WHAT?!" Gulat at pasigaw na tanong ni Jane ng marinig ang nakakatakot na balita. "I told you to keep your eyes on him!" She worriedly hissed at the person on the other line. Kinakabahang napatayo s'ya mula sa pagkakaupo sa swivel chair n'ya habang malakas ang kabog ng dibdib n'ya.

"Jake naman! You promised to take care of him!"

"You promised to stay with me too, but where have you been? To your husband? To what? To get back to him? And leave me?" Ani ng baritonong boses ni Jackson na kinahilamos n'ya ng kan'yang mukha.

Humugot s'ya ng malalim na hininga bago binuga iyon ng marahan pilit na ikinakalma ang sarili, pero hindi iyon nakatulong kahit kaunti. She is still worried and nervous as fuck.

"Pag-aawayan na naman ba natin to? Jake nawawala ang anak ko—"

"Anak natin! You always said before that he is our kid and now what anak mo na lang?! Dahil ano babalik kana sa gagong 'yon?! Nerlay kinakabahan din ako! Kasama mo kong nagpalaki sa bata! Anak natin 'yon!"

Napahilot s'ya ng kan'yang sintido saka napapikit ng mariin. "Jackson. We both know he's not yours. At wag mo kong sigawan, because you don't know what move I made just to file an annulment with that man you're calling gago. I'm keeping my promise to you, alright? I just been with him to make him sign the annulment papers. Now can we please stop arguing? Where did you last saw JH?"

"On the ice cream store. I just went to comfort room and when I get back, I can't see him anymore." Sabi ni Jackson or Jake for short sa kabilang lin'ya na kinadagdag ng kaba sa dibdib n'ya.

She's starting to bite the inside of her right cheek in dreadfulness that is consuming her at the moment. She's afraid, what is happening right now is the worst and greatest nightmare for a mother.

She already lost one of her kids almost five years ago and that traumatizing event never let her sleep good at night since then and what is happening right now, that they can't find Jake Hudson is awakening that unbearable fear inside of her.

"Let's call the police. C-Call the police, Jake please, I'll look for some stores he likes, h-he is probably there." Her shaking and stammering soft voice said as she went out of her office on her restaurant Sa'kong Irog.

She did not manage slept for two days straight since that night she left that annulment paper on Hermes' mansion, and she's aware how haggard she looks like at the moment.

Napalunok s'ya habang mabilis at malalaki ang hakbang na nagtungo sa kotse n'yang nakaparada.

That traumatizing event entered her mind again that made her eyes tear up. She bites her bottom lip as she went in inside her car and drove it mindlessly.

She was bleeding, she woke up with unbearable pain attacking her nine months old baby bump and when she opened her eyes to her nightmare, she saw herself bleeding. She cried and shout and ask for help as she forced herself to walk out of her small apartment hoping that the friends, she made on her neighbors but instead of getting some help, she gets accusive stares. They watched her as she bled to death, hanggang sa pagsarhan s'ya ng pinto ng mga iyon, at malabas n'ya ang isa sa kambal na dinadala n'ya.

She gave birth to her dead first born in front of her apartment. Good thing Jake Hudson was fighting, he waited, he waited for the right time for him to see the world, he did not leave his mom and when the nurses and first aider brought her inside the ambulance that is when they announced Jake is safe and fighting, Jh's heartbeat on the monitor woke up her from losing her mind after she lost one of her twins.