CHAPTER-32

Luring the cold Hearted Billionaire

HERMES BRUSHED HIS hair upwards with his own fingers when he dropped his body sat on the long sofa after he finished talking to Axel who called him to tell him where Vria is.

He grits his teeth as he dropped his eyes close before blowing out a harsh deep breath frustratedly.

He needs to calm himself first before he moves. Hindi s'ya pwedeng magpadalos-dalos at magpadala sa galit na nararamdaman n'ya para sa babae.

Just like what he has said, Jane and Jh are his both main priorities and he needs to put both of them in top of his decisions before he make a move.

Pinapakalma n'ya ang sarili bago s'ya tumayo mula sa kinakaupuan n'ya at umakyat sa ikalawang palapag para kunin ang leader jacket n'ya.

***

NAPALINGON SI HERMES sa pinto ng master bedroom kung na saan s'ya ng bumukas iyon at pumasok ang anak n'ya. Nginitian n'ya ito at bumalik sa pag-aayos ng Jacket n'ya at pagsusuot ng belt n'ya ng sumampa sa kama ang anak n'ya.

"Daddy, you leaving too?" Tanong nito na kinakunot noo n'ya, muli n'yang nilingon ang anak.

"Why?" Tanong n'ya habang sinusuot at inaayos ang sinturon n'ya. "Where's mommy?"

"Mommy says she's going to meet a bad witch. So, she left after feeding me. Daddy where are you going, can I go?"

Bad witch? Hermes wants to chuckle on how Jane called the woman, but with the thought of Vria might hurt Jane, because he wasn't there, he just can't suppress the anger that automatically appeared on his face while his jaw automatically clenched in anger towards Vria.

"Daddy's going to meet that bad witch too."

***

GRITTING HIS TEETH and clenching his perfect jaw while his hand is gripping the steering wheel as he drives his car fast so he can immediately arrive where Vria is and Jane just went, he pressed the gas using his feet fastening the run of his car even more.

He brought JH on the PMM corp. Main company where his cousin, Gin Montegara is at the moment, dito n'ya iniwan ang anak bago nagmamadaling sumakay sa kotse n'ya at pinaharurot iyon para agad na marating kung na saan sila Vria at Jane ngayon.

Hindi s'ya mapakali sa isiping magkasama ang dalawa, hindi s'ya mapakali sa ideyang kasama ni Vria si Jane lalo na at alam n'yang kayang kaya nitong saktan si Jane dahil wala s'ya doon. Natatakot s'ya sa pwedeng gawin ni Vria kay Jane, He is afraid but at the same time shaking in anger.

He can't promise to himself or to anyone that he can be nice or he could stop himself from doing anything bad to Vria if he found out that Vria lay her dirty fingers on Jane to hurt his beloved wife.

Because of her, because of Vria, Jane runs away with fear inside her chest, she hides when she doesn't need to, she suffered and experienced hell and unbearable pain alone when he supposedly to be there with her.

All of that happened because of her, Vria, when the supposedly one year of space became almost five years of hell to both of him and Jane.

Hindi n'ya na alam kung may pasens'ya pa ba s'yang natitira para kay Vria at mas lalong hindi n'ya alam kung kaya pa ba n'yang pigilan ang sarili na huwag masaktan ang babae pag nalaman n'yang sinaktan nito si Jane.

Nagtatagis ang bagang na ipinarada n'ya ang kotse n'ya sa harap ng hotel kung saan naka-check in si Vria ngayon. He was still gritting his teeth as he went out of his car. Hermes was trying his best to suppress his anger as he walks towards the hotel's lobby but instead of suppressing his anger, he snapped when the moment his feet stepped on the hotel's lobby, he saw how Vria's hand landed on Jane's right cheek, slapping his wife hard enough to make Jane face the side part of the with lobby.