XXXI

Not really needing any sleep, Seokjin sat outside the motel rooms, seated on an uncomfortable metal chair

Not really needing any sleep, Seokjin sat outside the motel rooms, seated on an uncomfortable metal chair. In his lap was a small notebook and in-between his fingers he spun a pen, the male fumbling the rotation a few times. Humans didn't have as good sight as he did, whilst most of them would see the night sky as relatively normal looking as of lately, Seokjin could tell otherwise. 

Bringing his pen to the paper, Seokjin mapped out the major star constellations in the sky, not forgetting to leave out the small smudge of light where Andromeda drifted. Lines of ink flowed across the page, small hand drawn stars showing what was left, and tiny 'x' marks showing what had gone missing within the last twenty-odd years. 

"This isn't right." Seokjin muttered to himself, drawing the pen between his teeth as he gnawed at the plastic. 

His eyes flicked from the paper to the sky, the light of the stars giving his skin a silvery glow in the darkness. Cursing to himself, Seokjin ripped out the paper, folding it messily before stuffing it into his pocket. "The Universe is deteriorating at a much faster pace." he frowned, "Stars are dying faster, galaxies are falling apart," he cast his eyes to the sky once again, "things are drifting like they shouldn't and even the earth is starting to take a hit from the effects now." he sighed. Hoseok had mentioned to him earlier that the effects of the cold were taking a much greater tole on him then before... another thing he was yet to figure out. 

"Ahhh my head hurts!" He exclaimed, grabbing his head in his hands as he pulled at his hair in frustration. "There's too much to do in so little time." he let out a breath, eyes softening, "time..."

Lifting his arm, Seokjin pushed up his sleeve. He ran his fingers lightly over his elemental marking, tracing from the hands of the clock to the numbers around the edge. He then trailed his gaze up to his hand, examining the deep purple stone that was fixed inside of his polished silver ring. He fiddled with the jewellery for a moment, furrowing his brows, "I still can't sense you... but why?" his lips twisted, "Where the hell are you Joon?"

"Who is this famous 'Joon' of yours?"

Seokjin's eyes snapped over to the male now standing beside him, "Taehyung?"

The blue haired male gave a single laugh, "Who else?" he muttered, strolling over to Seokjin's side. He was quick to pull out another chair, making himself comfortable as he took a seat. 

Frowning, Seokjin turned to the male, "Couldn't sleep?"

Taehyung gave a shrug, crossing one leg over the other as he swept his lengthy black coat off of his lap, "I guess not." he confessed, eyes drifting to the night sky. The Galaxy was bright, the speckles of light reflecting in his swirling purple eyes. It was a pretty sight to see, an unworldly male seated under the blanket of the universe. Seokjin couldn't help but silently study the male. From his perfect facial structure to the way his bold blue hair fell softly over his thick lashes.