Choices

Guilbert is waiting in the house when Charles and Julius arrive.
Julius gasps and hides his body that stained with red cherries and angrily pinching Charles behind Guilbert's serious face.
Charles smiles and hug Guilbert's shoulder.

"Second brother, it's been a while." He said.

Julius bows his head.
"Second elder brother." He said trying to hide his hickeys desperately.

"Can I take some of Charles time, Julius?"

"O-of course." Julius went to their room.
It's the first time being here and he feels awkward. He changes his clothes with a sigh.
His husband is really hateful sometimes but he always knows how to shaken his whole being.

---

"Charles, I heard about what happened to you and that Older brother has dealt with it already. I am just curious why did that happen in the first place. Care to explain?"

"It's not a big deal, Second Brother. I am not being careful and that accident happen."

"Are you sure?"

Charles smiles and nod.

"If that is all then fine. But if someone is plotting against your life--"

"No! Of course not. Nothing like that." Charles laughs.

"Hmm.Understand. Then I won't waste your time any longer. Good night."

"Wait!" Charles grabs Guilbert's arm. He scratches his head and shyly smile at him.
"How about we eat dinner with my wife?"

"You want me to stay? You?"

"I...I know that I always irritate and anger second brother. And that I am stubborn and always been selfish. But...I am slowly reflecting. Can...Can we start over again?"

Guilbert is so shock that he knocks Charles head.

"Ouch."

"Sorry. I just did that in reflex." Guilbert stiffened and rub Charles head.
The two look at each other and they both laugh.

---

"So that is what happened. I may not be available but I will send a gift for your brother." Guilbert said to Julius.

Julius blushes and nod.
"Thank you Second Big Brother."

"Where will you be Second Big brother?" Charles asks between putting vegetables in Julius plate and Guilbert's plate.

"You know my new business in the South. It's having some difficulty with its port transportation due to pirates envasion. I need to calm my men and punish some people who don't know they are messing people they shouldn't have."

"Oh. Then be very careful. How about you go with Third Big Brother? He sure loves going to the port."
Charles eats while making sure that the two have enough water in their glasses.

"Sebastian is preparing for the national test. If he become scholar then maybe his accident prone personality may change."

Julius flinch hearing the upcoming national exam.

Charles sadly look at Julius but he doesn't know how to comfort him.

"Is that bad of me to mention?" Guilbert asks.

"...." Charles looks at Julius.

Julius smiles and shakes his head.
"I'm just feeling a bit nostalgia, Second Big Brother."

"It's fine. I heard from father that Charles decided to let you free after two years once your relationship didn't work out."

Julius and Charles stiffen at the same time.

"Second Big Brother!" Charles eyes widen.

"He didn't know?"

"Y-you want to divorce me?" Julius tremble.

"Let me explain. I told father that I will let you divorce me. I-I know that it is not good to let you take the burn of divorce. And...And I ask father to write you a recommendation. So...So...If you never...never love me....after two years...." tears slowly fell in Charles eyes.
It is very easy when he told it to Julius Mother and to his Dad but as he tells it to Julius he can already feel that he might never really love him.
They are slowly working it out.
He already sleep with him in the bed while hugging him.
He can even kiss him when he wish too.
And leaves alot of hickeys in his neck and chest.

He feels like they can work it out.
And Julius will fall in love with him.

But if he knows a way out.
If he knows that he can only wait for 2 years and he will leaves him.........

Julius snaps out of his shock.
"So, you are not thinking of divorcing me?" Julius eyes that is slowly showing redness looks at Charles.

Charles nods alot of times.

Julius is uncertain why he feels scared with the word divorce.
At first, it is his dream, day in and day out. Who cares if Charles divorce him? As long as he can be free. But now, he touches his neck and he can feel Charles hot breath biting him and teasing him.
He bites his lower lip and looks away.

Guilbert feel responsible about the two fighting so he motionlessly stay their waiting for the next person's move.

Julius grabs Charles crying face with his two palm and rub his cheek.
"So...You are giving me a chance to not choose you?" He smiles tenderly.

Charles nods his head then shakes his head then nods again. He blinks and slowly lean toward Julius.
Grabbing his two hands and kissing him passionately.
When it become hard to breath Julius wants to escape but Charles hugs him tigher and his one hand on the back of Julius head making him unable to escape.

Julius have hard time gasping for air and only got release when his face is red from shame and desire and sticky liquid all over his face.

"I want you." Charles forgot what is happening and just blurted out.

Julius flinch with Charles touch and they kiss once again.

Charles wants to remove Julius clothes but a cold hand stop him.

"Don't do it here. There are servants nearby."
Guilbert said.

Charles and Julius froze and the fire within them are doze with a cold bucket of water.

"Se-second...Second..." Charles face reddened and his hand carressing Julius back loosen.

Julius is also trembling and he almost faint in shame.

"Anyways, its late already. You should go do it on your room. Don't escort me."

"Wah...Ah..." Charles who is stiff frozen in the side doesn't know what to say.

Julius is hiding his face in his two palm and refuse to look up.

After a few minutes of embarrassing silence Charles started laughing.
Julius looks at Charles with a frown at first but his Husband's merry laugh affect him and he unknowingly giggling.

"Julius...Please believe this...I love you."

Charles said and kiss Julius forehead.

Julius nods and he wound his arm around Charles neck.
"I know."
He feels so light.
Charles is willing to give him a choice.
A man who gave him alot of attention, pampering and love.
His efforts are slowly breaking his wall apart.
Charles is a man who gave him hell and also shows him paradise.
He thought all he could feel for him is anger and fear but today.

"Do you want to consummate our marriage?" Julius whisper.

Charles face reddened.
But a strange fear approach him too.....

Julius is not a gay and he always call himself 'his wife'.
Will he finally let go of his dream to be a bottom and do an honor of being the top?

Julius heated gaze makes Charles more confuse.
He wants to do it.
But this is a big deal!

A/N:

I wonder how to write a sex scene?
I can only read them.
I can not reproduce them.

Sigh....