Chapter-55

Xavier Knight

"What?!" My blood boiled after hearing what happened with Ariana in that dark alley.

How dare that bastard lay his filthy hands on my wife? Doing that, he himself dug his own grave. I spared him once but not now.

"Xavier, please calm down."

"Calm down? You're really asking me to do that? How can I calm down when that fucking bastard is roaming freely after laying his hands on what's mine. How can I calm down when the one who put you on the hospital bed is still unharmed." I chided.

"Xavier, please don't.." She took hold of my hand.

"I'm sorry for cursing Ari, but right now all I'm thinking is the ways to kill him. He can't get away that easily after disrespecting you." I gritted my teeth.

"Xavier please don't indulge in a fight.. please." She insisted but my eyes were seeing red, anger was boiling inside me like lava in a volcano, it was rising to erupt.

"I will. For you, I will. I can fight the world for my loved ones and he's just a scumbag who needs to know his right place. He'll regret coming near you." I declared.

Her eyes watered, I wiped her tears with my thumbs and kissed her lips lightly.

"Shh, don't cry. I'll make him pay for doing this to you. And Ari, today, I'm making a promise to you that you'll get the respect you deserve. The whole world will respect you, I'll make sure of it. People will think twice before saying anything to you." I said truthfully.

"I don't know how I got so lucky to have you in my life." She smiled weakly through tears.

"I'm the lucky one here. You're the best thing that happened to me without any planning." My statement made her chuckle.

I stayed with her until she fell asleep. I asked Finn to guard her and I went out of the hospital building to teach someone a lesson.

"To what I owe you this pleasure, Mr. Knight?" Chris smirked. He was sitting on his chair when I entered his office.

"Don't act like you don't know." I glared at him while gritting my teeth.

"Oh! So that bitch of yours complained to you." He laughed. I charged towards him and pulled him up by his collars.

"Don't you fucking dare disrespect her." I raised my voice.

"Why so much anger just for an employee? Why you can't listen to anything against that bitch?"

I punched him straight in his face. " What did I fucking tell you? Not to say anything against her." I punched him again in the face. He cursed and touched his lips which got a cut that was bleeding.

"How dare you?" He yelled. "I did nothing wrong, I was just looking for a good time. If you can have a taste of that woman so why can't I?" And again he earned a punch from me, this time in his stomach, he groaned and tried to attack back but I blocked him by holding his wrist.

"You did everything wrong. You touched the woman I love. She's my wife you bastard." I shouted in his face.

"Y..your w..wife? When did you get married?" He asked in surprise.

"That's not your fucking business. Last time I spared you for stealing my work but this time you crossed your limit. You laid your filthy hands on my wife. You'll have to pay for this because No one touches what's mine." I kicked him in legs which made him fall on the floor.

I squatted in front of him and harshly gripped his collars. "Touching any woman against her will is the vilest behavior. And let me be clear to you, you'll shed tears of pain after what I'll do to you."