Chapter 23: Insanity

Bella watched her sister talking about Edward and their relationship along with the album she made about her life which made her blood boil in anger. She lives in a apartment in Phoenix since Renée had enough of her childishness. She bought her the apartment and would pay the rent as well as her food as long as she stays there until she's old enough to get a job.

Bella grabs a glass cup from coffee table and threw it towards her television shattering both the television and glass. Her life was a mess, she gets bullied in her school, boys never looked at her, her parents disgust her and she knows she won't get a job.

Bella trembles as she covers her head with her hands. Before taking her phone out and calling someone. She sighs and moved her hair back before placing the phone against her ear hearing the ringing before someone answering.

"What?" A male voice asked.

"You owe me a favor...now I know what I want..." Bella snarls.

——Forks, Washington

Blair threw the stick and Max barks happily as he ran to get it. Blair giggles as she watches Max come back and placed the stick in front of her while Max's fur is covered in dirt. She smiles and takes the stick wiggling it as Max barks panting with his tail wagging.

"Aaaand Catch!" Blair chucks it to the woods and Max barks running to get it. Esme watches Blair from the porch with a smile on her face. Carlisle walks up behind her and wraps his arms watching Blair as well.

"She brings joy into our family." Carlisle says and Esme leaned closer to him smiling more.

"Yes, she does. She brings Edward joy as well." Esme agrees as they both hear Blair's laughter and Max's barking filled the air.

"Alright, one more than you need a bath. Alright?" Blair looks at Max whom barks in responses.

"Fetch!" She chucks the stick into the woods and Max barks running towards it. It would only take Max a 1 minute to get the stick, but now...it seems like it was more than just a minute. Blair waited for Max and tilted her head when she didn't come back.

"Max?" Blair calls out towards the woods and no response.

"Max! Let's go!" Blair shouted for Max and she grew worried. Esme and Carlisle looked at each other before looking towards Blair.

"Max?" Blair calls out again taking a step forward. They soon heard a loud gun shot nearby and Blair's heart drops.

"Max!!" She shouted and ran in the forest.

"Blair!" Esme and Carlisle shouted running after her. Blair kept running towards the noise as adrenaline rushes through her veins. She stopped and gasped.

Max.

(JUST KIDDING!)

It was a corpse of a bear laying with a pull of blood. Max barks as he ran towards Blair causing her to sigh in relief and hugged him.

"Oh thank god, your okay." Blair sighs as Esme and Carlisle came and found them. They both felt relief that they were okay and Carlisle saw a man with a hunt holding a rifle.

"Good mornin'." The man greeted them and Carlisle smiles nodding his head towards his way.

"Morning." Carlisle greeted as he looks towards the dead bear.

"So, you are hunting in these parts?" Carlisle asked and the hunter nodded his head.

"Yep, this parts have more animals yet its unusual to see others layin' dead with blood drained out of them. Not even a bullet hole except two wounds on it's neck." The hunter says and Carlisle as well as Esme looked at each other.

"It is. Anyways, we should get going now. Esme, Blair." Carlisle says and they nodded. Blair indicates Max as they began walking away.

"Hey, are you Blair Swan?" The hunter asked and they stopped and faced him.

"Yes, I am." Blair says looking towards Carlisle who gave her a soft smile.

"My daughter is a big fan of you. Mind givin' me an autograph for her birthday?" The hunter asked and I nodded my head. I walked towards the hunter as he handed me a piece of paper along with a pen. I signed the paper and placed two hearts on it before handing it to him with a smile as he did the same.

"Thank ya, dear. Have a good day now." He waves and Blair nodded. The four walked back home leaving the hunter with his dead bear.

——Bella's Apartment

Bella paced in her room as she heard a knock on her door. She walked towards it and opened seeing a man with tux on. He walks in without greeting before sitting down on the couch.

"So, what is this favor you want?" He asked looking at Bella seeing her a mess. Bags underneath her eyes like she hasn't slept for days, pale skin with some scars from battles she fought, and her pupils were already small saying that she is already out-of-her-mind.

"I want you to kidnap my sister." She tells him quickly and he looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"And who is your sister?" He asked and Bella throws him a photograph of Blair.

"Blair Swan? You know she's famous and if she disappears, everyone in the world will grow worried and I could go to jail." He tells her looking at the graph.

"I know, all you have to do is kidnap her, break her bones and I will kill her. Rape her! I don't fucking care! I want her gone." Bella tells him while he stares at the picture before placing it on the coffee table.

"When and where?"

"She's in Forks, Washington. You go there and take your time on watching her moves. Then when you find the right moment. Catch her." Bella instructs him.

"What do I get?" He asked and Bella thinks. She doesn't have money, her mother won't give her anymore, Phil says he is too busy even though he wasn't, and Charlie disowns her. Only one thing came in her mind. She began stripping and taking her clothes off throwing it across the room before looking at him.

"My body." Was all she told him and the man looked at her not interested at all, but sighed knowing he would need some stress release as well.

"Good, I need some release." He says and stood up taking his jacket off.

——Cullen's home

Alice quickly blinks before the scene unfold and felt disgusted. Jasper felt this and went to Alice's side.

"Alice, what's wrong? Why were you feeling like something nasty happened?"

"It is happening. Bella sold her body to a man in tux, she plans on kidnapping Blair." Alice tells him and Jasper's eyes widen as his eyes went towards Edward who looked shock and disgusted seeing what Alice saw.