Epilogue

Sierra's POV

I rummaged through my bag for the house keys while holding the grocery bags. This bag is a bottomless pit at times. Finally grabbing my keys I unlocked the front door and swung it open. As I walked through, I instantly felt my body being twirled around before a pair of lips landed hard onto mine.

The impact caught me by surprise but the reaction my body had to it caused me to drop all the grocery bags and fling my hands into his hair. Nico shifted me a bit before slamming the front door closed and pushing my body up against it. His burning kiss was strengthening as his hands scorched a path around my bare skin.

His hands traveled a distance up to my leg and underneath my dress to cup my ass while his lips wandered their own journey along my jaw and down my neck where he instantly pulled on the skin eliciting a deep moan from me.

The sounds escaping me ignited his body as he immediately dragged his hands a little further down to gain the required momentum to lift me. He wrapped my legs around him and slammed my back against the front door, pushing hard on me where I could feel every bit of his arousal against my core. He had erupted a passionate inferno within me and all I wanted was him, right here and right now.

My hands began pulling on his shirt, not much care being given to our surroundings. I lifted it over his head before bringing his lips to mine once more. My hand ran up his chest and down his arm, returning up and over his shoulders. The bumps on his skin that ran beneath the pads of my fingers reminded of one thing. Our daughter.

He had a tattoo placed on his back with her name embedded in a picture. I pulled back abruptly, surprising him slightly.

"Nico, where's our daughter?"

"She is more than happy in the lounge with Major and Angel. They'll look after her." He began kissing up my neck again.

"Niccolo, a dog is not quite a babysitter." I chuckled.

"They'll be fine for 5 minutes or 10." He placed soft kisses along my skin, a bunch of goosebumps emerging as he went.

"10 minutes? Either you're trying to set a new challenge for yourself or it's been a while." I smirked as he pulled back and glared at me.

"Keep it up, baby. You're only making it harder for yourself." His hands squeezed my ass tightly, a mixed pleasurable pain shooting through me.

"Oh, but babe, that's the point." I winked at him.

He was about to lunge at me when we heard little giggles getting louder along with the patters of a mixed feet and paw combination.

"For fuck's sake. Our daughter needs to go visit her Aunt." He groaned as he lowered me to the ground.

"It can't be that bad." I quirked my brow at him.

"Sierra, it's been over a week." He had a serious face and tone to him but I couldn't take anything earnestly.

"Oh, you're such a drama queen." I picked up and threw his shirt at him.

I watched as he slid his arms through the shirt then over his head, his muscles flexing with each movement, before eyeing the shirt as it stretched over his torso. I bit my bottom lip and turned my back to him before I faltered. He would never let me hear the end of it.

"I thought you said it can't be that bad." His lips were close to my ear as he spoke with his arm snaked around my waist.

"Whose the one struggling now?" He nibbled lightly on my shoulder while tightening my body against his with my back against his chest.