CHAPTER TEN

HARUKA AGE 7

Looking around, I took in the nostalgic house, a small smile forming on my face

Looking around, I took in the nostalgic house, a small smile forming on my face. After seven years, I've finally found out what dimension I'm in.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn is an anime that I hold close to my heart in my memories. My brother and I would always watch it whenever he had free time. I wanted to scold myself for not realizing sooner.

The sound of footsteps caused all of us to look towards the steps where we were met with the confused faces of Iemitsu and Tsunayoshi. "Guest? I didn't know we would be having any at this time in the morning." As if on cue, mama and Nana walked out of the kitchen, laughing as if they had been friends for years already.

Noticing her son and husband, Nana sat down the tray of tea before walking over to the two, "Ah, Annie-san, meet my husband Iemistu and our son Tsunayoshi, he's also 7 years old."

Smiling, mama walked over to shake Iemistu's hand, briefly shocking the man before she bent down to where Tsuna hid behind his father's leg. "Nice to meet you Iemistu-san, Tsunayoshi-Kun. This is my husband Jaeyoun and our children. The oldest is Rai, she is 12, then you have Jinsoo who is 10." Rai stepped forward and bow politely while Jinsoo just nodded. "Next up you have the first pair of twins, Sakura and Haruka, they are Tsunayoshi's age-"

"Nice to meet you Tsuna, let's be friends okay?" Sakura spoke in her best indoors voice, which was admittedly still loud. Walking up to the brown-haired boy, she pulled him into a hug, scaring the poor kid.

Sighing, I grabbed Sakura's shirt and pulled her away from the boy. "Kura, what did I say about hugging strangers."

"But he's not a stranger! We are best friends!" Knowing she already made up her mind, I did nothing more than sigh and bow in apology before pulling my hyperactive twin back.

Ignoring what just happened, mama continued the introduction, " And lastly, the second pair of twins Rin and Yin, they just turned three last month."

Clapping her hands, Nana smiled at us, "Ara~ What a big family! You guys are welcome here anytime if you want you can call me auntie."

Giving her an equally big smile, mama responded, "Really? How kind, you all are welcome in our house anytime too. And Tsunayoshi-Kun can call me auntie too."

The two women began to talk once more, going off to the kitchen while talking about the families. Papa and Imestiu shared a look before the blonde man gestured towards the back, nodding silently papa turned towards us, "Why don't you all go outside and play in the yard? Rai, Jinsoo as the oldest you two are in charge, okay."

"Yup!"

"Don't boss me around old man."

Where the two different replies he got. Ignoring Jinsoo's comment he followed Imistu towards the back, whispering to themselves. I furrowed my eyebrows at the displays of familiarity but brushed it off as a weird connection like mama and Nana has.