Chapter 6

Molly's tell tale heart was a hammer in her chest as the duo walked in silence to Jotaro's room. Her face was still red, but it was already dark outside, so she sincerely hoped that Jotaro hadn't noticed. After what felt like an eternity, Jotaro stopped in front of a door.

"This is my room" he plainly stated and slid the door open, gesturing for Molly to step inside. Her heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest as she stepped over the threshold. She quickly scanned the unfamiliar environment, his room was bigger and tidier than she had imagined. She also noted the two futons laid out on the floor.

"Kujo-senpai, where's the bathroom?" she asked looking down on the floor.

"First door to the right" came his reply. She gave him a small nod as thanks and hurried to the bathroom. Jotaro took the opportunity to change into his own pajama, which consisted of a white tank and grey flannel pajama pants. He sat down on his futon and picked up a random manga he had laying around. He lazily eyed through the pages, glancing the door when he heard it slide open.

Jotaro was not prepared for the sight before him, but he didn't let it show. Now that he didn't have his hat to hide behind, he had no other choice but to keep it cool. But fucking hell, she just had to keep those damn thigh highs on, and seeing her in his t-shirt had him feeling all kinds of ways. How could someone look so innocent yet so sultry!?

Molly slid into her futon, she was quite tired after the hectic day. Hopefully she'd be able to fall asleep with Jotaro in the same room.

"Goodnight" she mumbled while yawning and pulling her blanket tighter around her.

"Night" he replied, wondering if he'd be able to sleep a blink.

Jotaro suddenly jolted awake, it was still dark which made him wonder what time it was. 02:48 read his alarm clock. He sat up and glanced over to the futon beside him. He could make out Molly's sleeping form on the futon, but the blanket was no longer covering her upper body. The too big t-shirt had ridden upwards, her bottom and thighs completely exposed, except for her panties and socks offering some coverage.

Fucking hell, this was too much for Jotaro. He leaned over to Molly, his hand accidentally grazing the uncovered part of her thigh when he reached for the blanked. (ya pervert, what did you think he was reaching for, hmm?). He flinched when she moaned softly and turned around, her face now toward him. He swore she looked like an angel if he ever saw one.

He hastily pulled the blanket over her and stood up. He pulled a cigarette and his lighter out of the pocket of his gakuran and exited the room. He lit his cigarette and sat down on the edge of the porch. What a day it had been.

"Good fucking grief" he muttered, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. It wasn't all bad.

————————————–————————

It's me, the writer of this horrendous garbage. Please tell me if you want the chapters to be longer, however that means I'll be updating less frequently <3