13

After the concert, Y/N stepped towards the end of the stage. Glancing around the stage, the room was empty, all the fans left. She let out a nervous sigh and walked backstage searching for BTS.

"Excuse me Miss but the concert is over, the exit is that way." A security guy said.

"Oh, yeah I know that! I actually have a VIP ticket and I'm supposed to meet BTS backstage."

The security guy stared at Y/N strangely, he then burst out laughing, Y/N just stared at him.

"Oh yeah sure..and  I'm the president of the United States. Miss just be good and follow me this way to the exit." The guard replied leading Y/N towards the exit, grabbing her arm.

"Hey!! Let me go! I'm serious! One of the members gave me the ticket himself!"Y/N shouted trying to get out of his grip. The guard just rolled his eyes and laughed even more.

Y/N growled, him laughing at her wasn't really helping. She somehow managed to escape his grip and she ran backstage.

"Hey! Come back here!!" The guard winced in pain as he ran after her.

Y/N ran around searching for BTS, she stopped as she spotted a few doors, not sure where to go. The guard eventually got to her and grabbed her arm.

"Miss, please! Stop fighting with me and just cooperate with me! Please, you need to leave."

"No! I refuse!" Y/N yelled trying to get out of his grip again.

         " What's going on in here?"
______________________________________