37: Midoriya's Sister Part One (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon, this oneshot includes sexual content, and is all from Todoroki's POV

Quirk: Telekinesis

- Todoroki's POV -

I was heading over to Midoriya's apartment when I suddenly got a message. I pulled out my phone to see a message from him.

Midoriya - Hey, just wanted to let you know that my older sister will be joining us, she's come for a visit.

10:25

Me - I didn't know you had an older sister.

10:26

Midoriya - Yeah, she's moved out so that's probably why you didn't know. But you'll get to meet her soon!

10:27

Me - Alright, I'm almost at yours.

10:27

I was intrigued. I never knew Midoriya had a sister, and I wondered why he had never mentioned her before. When I reached his front door I knocked, and the door was answered by someone I didn't recognise, a girl who I took to be his sister. I blushed looking at her as she was slim and had a large bust which was being held back by a tight tank top. She wore very short pyjama shorts and the more I continued to look at her the more I could feel myself blushing.

"Aw, you must be Todoroki! You're so cute!" She said sweetly. Her comment caused me to blush even more then I already was doing, and even her voice was beautiful. She flicked her long black hair over her shoulder and battered her green eyes at me. "I'm (y/n) Midoriya, nice to meet you! Come on in, Izuku's in the front room," she said, stepping aside and letting me into the hall. I slipped from my outdoor shoes to my indoor slippers, and could feel her eyes on me. I awkwardly shuffled, trying not to look at her body and just trying to focus on seeing Midoriya. I stepped through the hall to the front room where I saw Midoriya sat on his armchair, playing Super Smash Bros on his Switch. His sister followed me into the lounge and sat down on the two seater sofa, taking one of the joy-cons from the floor.

"Hey Todoroki! You wanna come and play? I finally got Smash today and it's incredible!" Midoriya said excitedly. "Oh, I see you've met (y/n). She'll be playing with us if that's alright?"

"Y-yeah, of course," I mumbled, avoiding eye contact with the girl.

"Here Todoroki, you can use my controller. You two have a battle," she said, handing it over to me. The only seat left was next to her on the sofa, so I sat down and she subtly shuffled closer to me. Midoriya didn't notice, too busy setting up the fight. I tried not to look at her but it was difficult, it was like she had some kind of power to draw me towards her.

"Ready Todoroki?" He asked and I suddenly snapped out of my state.

"Y-yeah," I mumbled, and Midoriya hit start. The game began and I tried to concentrate, but I swore I saw (y/n) etching closer and closer to me. I tried hard to concentrate on the game but my eyes kept on trying to move towards her as she crossed her leg over her other, her foot rubbing against my shin.

"Todoroki careful! You'll fall off the platform," she said, her hand suddenly on my thigh. My heart stopped as I looked at her but her eyes were on the tv. I shook my head, trying to rid myself of these dirty thoughts - I had never had such thoughts, so why now? It didn't take me long to lose the game and she took over, battling against Midoriya. The siblings seemed so concentrated on the game that I took a subtle peek at her, noticing her breasts bouncing as she cheered whenever she beat an enemy. My eyes ran all over her body, down from her breasts to her bum and to her thighs. Unwillingly I felt something grow under my trousers, so I quickly put my hands on my lap in an effort to hide it.