Chapter 2:Worried.

"Where are they?" Tanjirou mumbled,while looking around the crowded canteen.

You started looking around,and soon saw a bpy with golden hair flailing his arms at you. "Oh! There's Zenitsu!" You pointed at him,
Tanjirou looked to where you were pointing at,
He quickly saw Zenitsu.
You grabbed Tanjirou's wrist, he was abit taken aback by that and blushed abit.

"Lets go!" You told him,while leading him to Zenitsu and Inosuke.
"Finally! You guys are here,what took you so long?" Zenitsu asked,
"Well it was quite crowded..." You replied awkwardly.
You stared at Inosuke who was sitting beside Zenitsu quietly,you quickly remembered that in the game,Inosuke was sad because he lost against Giyuu.

"Why's he so quiet?" You asked,talking about Inosuke.
"Dunno, probably lost against Giyuu or something." Zenitsu says as he starts stuffing his face.
"Shut up Monitsu I didn't lose!"
"Yeah sure keep telling yourse- WAIT MY NAME IS ZENITSU NOT MONITSU!"
"WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR NAME ANYWAY?!"
"Wait both of you calm down-"
"DON'T START IT WITH ME KAMABOKO GONPACHIRO!!!"
"ITS KAMADO TANJIROU!!!" Tanjirou yells as he corrects Insouke,
And soon the three of them started bickering.

You just watch chaos unfold as you eat your sandwich.

-Time Skip-
"Ugghhh... I'm beat..." You sighed and sat on the ground.
You were at the schools garden,The player always helped the school's gardener which is why you need do go through this,the player's talent was cooking and gardening. You know what they say,food is the way to a man's heart,but the game said no and gave you friendzoned endings...

You sighed and eventually laid down on the ground,you felt abit sleepy so you closed your eyes a little bit.
"Y/n?" A voice spoke out,
Your eyes quickly shot open and you sat up,only to have your (eye color) orbs to meet with beautiful ruby ones.

"Tanjirou..?" You spoke out,'Ugh... I'm having Deja Vu from this...' you thought.
"Why are you still here at this hour?"
"Well.. I wanted to help the schools gardener..." Your eyes trailed off,soon you noticed a bandage of his arm,
"YOUR BLEEDING!!" You screamed in shock,
"Huh?" He looked to where you were looking at, "Oh I got this from the Sword Fighting Club..." He added,

You soon got up and walked closer to him.
"Its bleeding and its not properly bandaged!"
You told him and gently grabbed his arm,"Its not properly treated... Blood is still pouring out... Maybe its deep... Or maybe..." You soon trailed off,mumbling.

"Uhmm.. Y/n?" He spoke out,
You soon snap out of your thoughts,"Oh right! Sorry.. sometimes I trail off mumbling..." You apologized,with a hint of red forming on your cheeks out of embarrassment.
"Lets properly treat this." You added,
"What? There's no need it looks perfectly fine to me..."
"I won't take no for an answer!" You insisted and grabbed his hand,dragging him to the nurses office.

-Time Skip-
You slide the door open and looked around, 'Where's the nurse..?' You thought.
You sighed as you realized the nurse wasn't present,
"Sit there." You told him and pointed at the bed, he nodded and did what you told him to do.

You open the cabinets for any bandages,anything that could help him.
You soon grabbed everything you needed.

You gently removed the bandages as Tanjirou quietly watches you.
You carefully treated the wound,
"Does it hurt?" You asked,
"Not at all..." He says,

-Tanjirou's POV-
There's something different about her...
She seems to have an mature aura right now...
"Does it hurt?"
"Not at all..." I replied,
She lets out a small smile.
"Thats good."

I lightly blush,wait why am I blushing??!
She's just acting so different from what I'm used to seeing.....