「Chapter Twenty Nine」

"Yeah, alright. I'll be back tomorrow." Katsuki said with his phone on his shoulder and up to his ear. The two friends were currently in Y/n's room (sleeping over) to look over the internships they got.

Y/n's thoughts were on something stuck in her head. Yanderu. Deredere.

What did it even mean? Without Katsuki looking, Y/n searched it up on her phone which had been replaced after those perverted villains destroyed it.

Yanderu and Deredere are the roots for the term Yandere. it read.

"Yandere..?" Y/n squinted her eyes, getting an odd look from Katsuki.

"I'm gonna hang up, don't call me." Katsuki put down his phone and took a sip from his drink, still looking at Y/n as she stared at her phone, "What're you looking at, huh?"

"Oh, uh, nothing." She put her phone down and gathered the papers with all the offers, "We got so many..! Where do we even start?"

Katsuki flipped through the papers, "I was thinking of going with Best Jeanist."

"Why?"

"Because he's the fourth best!" Katsuki put the papers back on the ground, "What about you?"

She groaned as she skimmed through the offers, "I was actually thinking of the number ten hero, Ryukyu."

"You mean the Dragon Hero: Ryukyu? Why a dragon?" Katsuki raised a brow.

Y/n shrugged, "Seems interesting, I think she's who I'm gonna go with."

"So Best Jeanist and Ryukyu. Not bad." Katsuki crushed the can with his bare hands. He tossed it in the trash can and then looked over to Y/n, "Hey, you okay?"

Y/n nodded. She hated keeping things from Katsuki, and she didn't know why she had the inability to tell him about the Curse.

"It's nothing, I'm just tired. We have a big day tomorrow."

Katsuki wasn't buying it, "Since when did you not tell me anything?"

"It's not like that, it's just.."

"Just what?" Y/n was taken aback at his sudden comeback.

She decided to make it seem joke worthy, "Well if I must tell you the truth.. I'm very sexually frustrated."

Katsuki froze and then hesitated to speak, "Y/n.. You're fifteen."

"A girl can feel!"

"What kind of feeling are you talking about?" Katsuki snickered.

"Shut up!" Y/n laughed as she went to switch off the lights. Katsuki puffed up the pillows on the floor while she climbed onto her bed. "Big day tomorrow, you ready?"

"I'm always ready."

. . .

"Welcome back."

"Are you welcoming me into my own dreams?" Y/n raised a brow, once again met with the person covered in blood from the other night, "And what do you have to tell me now?"

"We came to warn you."

Behind them, a group of golden eyed girls spread out, one of them being Kana.

"How long has this curse been in our family..?" Y/n stood rather shocked, "And how come I was affected?! Kana's mom isn't even related to me!"

"Are you sure?"

Y/n's face went pale as she saw a woman who looked almost exactly like her, "Yes! I know for a fact that my father tried to get rid of me while my mother, Kozuke, fought back."

"No point in tricking the young girl. She can at least know the disgusting truth?"

"Very well.. Y/n," Kana's biological mother stepped forward, "I'm your aunt. Kozuke is my sister."

".. What? My father..? Ew..!" Y/n shook her head at the thought, "But how did you die?"

"Just like my daughter. I tried to get rid of the Dragon's blood. But it didn't work. However, my mother was successful and is still alive to this day. But after she got rid of it, my mother had Kozuke, and that's why she doesn't have the curse."

"So that means..?"

Kana leaned on her hip and crossed her arms, "If you manage to get rid of the dragon's blood before you have children, the curse will be forever broken."

"What caused this curse anyway?" Y/n looked over at all the blank stares she was getting from her past lineage.

"Nobody knows except great, great, great.. you get it.. grandmother. And she won't fess up." Kana groaned.

"And what did you guys want to warn me about?"

All the voices spoke in sync, "Under no circumstance shall you tell anyone about the curse. If you do, the dragon will hunt you down and kill you."

Y/n gasped, "There's an actual dragon in play here?!"

"Of course there is you idiot. Now get to it! Find a way to get rid of the blood before it's too late."