CH.8 The Fight

Narrator pov

"Tiadrin I will slap you don't make me do it," Lain said grabbing his wife by the shoulders and shaking her.

"But what if she hates us for running off to the dragon guard and leaving her with Runaan and Ethari," she said breaking free and continuing to pace around the room.

"Stop. Let's go see her and ask her than, instead of acting like pamingos having a bad feather day." Lain said grabbing her hand dragging her towards Raylas room.

Meanwhile

"Rayla your not going anywhere," Callum said pushing her back down and into bed since she was still too weak to stop him "but I need to see them," Rayla said struggling against Callum's arms.

"End of story, you're not going anywhere," Callum then sat next to her pinning her arms down so she couldn't get up.

"Fineeeeee, but as soon as I can get out of here your going to suffer, now kiss me so I don't think about them anymore," she said pulling his head closer.

*knocking at the door* "I will be right back" Callum said going to the door,
Opening the door he sees Raylas parents, inviting them in the walk in to see Rayla.

" m...mom, d.d...dad," she said starting to cry with joy as they ran up to her and they started to hug.

Callum Taking his opening walks out of the room and heads towards the library.

Suddenly Runaan steps in front of Callum stopping him, "listen to me human you are dirt compared to her, I cannot believe she fell for you, I am disappointed in her for being such a fool." He said with pure disgust dripping off his voice.

"Runaan, listen.to.me. me and you need to get along for her sake, get over me ok I honestly would have left you in that coin and dropped it in the sea, if not for Ethari and Rayla I would have, now I don't care what you think but she does so just zip it and suck it up buttercup and complain  away from me and her about how much you hate me." Callum said pushing Runaan into a wall and walking past him.

Runaan completely shocked just stood there, Ethari coming out of his hiding spot said: "see I told you he loved her good show by the way you had me convinced I was about to slap you till I remembered it was a test." He said starting to giggle.

"Very funny Tink, now could we please go and see her," Runaan said grumbling.

"Once you admit you got scared for a second" Ethari said starting to laugh even more.

"I WAS NOT scared of that human" Runaan said with a look of almost pure contempt on his face for the human prince.

Ethari seeing past Ru's facade decided to stop teasing but to tell everyone as soon as he could.

In a place unknown
____________________________

"Are we ready for the spell Hugo?"  female with half raven black hair half pure white said walking towards a table with a map on it.

"Yes, lady Cla..." Stopping abruptly when the female slapped him.

"Never speak my name you fool," she said.

"Now with this spell, the kingdom of katolis will fall."

Wooooooo almost 500 reads I cannot believe people read my bad stories and plot line.

I want to do a au about arranged marriage for rayllum but I need opinionssssss