8

"Taetae!!!!this is for you!!!",jungkook shouted loudly as he entered the cafe with daniel,startling everyone in the process.

"What's with the shouting, kid??You disturbed the customers with your loud voice",taehyung said as he saw jungkook approaching him with a small frame in his hand which ignited the curiosity of both taehyung and jin,who was standing in near the counter.

"This is for you,taetae",jungkook said once again and handed over the frame to taehyung who was instantly dumbfounded by jungkook's talent in art.

"Its so beautiful!!",he said as he scanned the frame with awe.

"Yeah,it is beautiful because of its model.He is the hottest, sexiest,beautiful and the most handsome man you could ever see.And you know what,taetae??",he asked and taehyung raised an eyebrow at him but compiled to him anyway.

"What??",he asked and jungkook suddenly started smiling.

"HE IS MINE!!",he said and hugged him tightly.

"For the first time i genuinely thought that you were amazing and talented, but you destroyed it with your silliness within a minute, kid",his mouth said but his hands were tightly holding the younger, feeling slightly proud of him.

"Today,i'm going back to school,taetae-",he couldn't complete his sentence as he heard a loud voice from behind.

"JULIET!!",the voice shouted and he didn't even need to turn back to see who it was.It was Jeremy.

"Taetae",he whispered to taehyung who was just giving a questioning look to Jeremy who was just entering the cafe.

"Taetae~~help me...",jungkook pleaded him.

"What happened??And who is he calling as Juliet??",he asked as he saw the panicked look,the younger was giving him.

"He is the Jeremy that i mentioned to you,taetae. Do you remember him??And the Juliet thing.....we did a Romeo Juliet skit in our school last year,taetae. He was Romeo and I was Juliet. From then on,he is calling me as Juliet. ",he sighed and turned back to see Jeremy who was already near him.

"My Juliet, are you coming to school today",he asked and jungkook just rolled his eyes and glared at daniel who was laughing at him loudly.

"I am.And for the nth time,don't call me as Juliet, Jeremy. Please~",he said trying to control his irritation.

"But you are my Juliet",Jeremy said and jin choked on his saliva as he heard it and soon turned to see taehyung's reaction.And to say taehyung was pissed was an understatement.

"Oooofffff...Why are you here,Jeremy??Mostly you will be at school by this time.",jungkook asked trying to change the subject as soon as possible,as he could not handle Jeremy's bullshit anymore early in the morning.

"Oh yeah...my friend said that you always come to this cafe daily. So i came here to see you in case you didn't come to school today.By the way,do you like this cafe that much for you to come here daily??",he asked as he put his hands over jungkook's shoulder who instantly rejected the skinship.

"Nope....not really",he said while eyeing taehyung who was giving him a death glare.

"I love the cafe owner to be exact",he said and hugged taehyung leaving a dumbfounded Jeremy behind.

"Ok....its time for school and i'm going there after a week.So it will not be nice if i go late.Come on,nielie... let's go",he said as he kissed taehyung's cheek and ran out followed by daniel who was giggling hysterically.

"Yo oldman!!Juliet is mine.Mind it",Jeremy said in an angry tone which only made taehyung to laugh loudly at him.

"Go to school,kid",he said with a smirk after his laughter has died which made Jeremy to stomp out of the cafe angrily.

10 minutes ago,when this chaos was going on......

yoongi was sleeping peacefully on the counter,which attracted daniel to him automatically. He soon took a hair band from his bag and tied a pigtail on yoongi's hair who was sleeping without any thought about the rest of the world.

After tieing,he giggled to himself as he took a sticky note, writing something on it and stuck it on the sleeping man's forehead. As he was doing these,he heard Kookie's voice calling him.He didn't know what to do,so he immediately bit yoongi's hand and ran away with a shouting yoongi on the background.

As yoongi was shouting, he soon noticed something stuck on his forehead.So he took it off with a furrowed eyebrow,confusion striking his body.

"You look good in pigtail, hyung"

"Pigtail??",he asked himself and opened the front camera in his mobile to see his face which was enough for the devil to wake up.

"JUNG HOSEOK!!!!COME HERE RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT!!!!",he shouted and hoseok came running and as soon as he saw him,he started doubling over his laughter.

"Don't laugh, you punk.See what your boyfriend has done.Is that child born solely to disturb me??When i thought that you were the biggest troublemaker, i met another one with the same character.And in addition to that,they are going to marry eachother. I am totally feeling sorry for their kids.",he said,totally frustrated.

"Did my baby do that???hahaaaaaa.........I am very proud of him",he said while laughing."And for your information, we are not boyfriends.Not yet",he continued but before yoongi could say anything in return, to his dismay, jimin was standing before them whose eyes were awed at something.

"Yoongi hyung...... you look so cute!!!",jimin said and gave him a kiss on the cheek as he could not resist himself from the cuteness of the elder.Yoongi who was shocked by jimin's presence there,immediately started blushing at the sudden comment and a surprise kiss from him,from his crush.

"And yoongi hyung...nielie said that you wanted to talk with me something. What is it??",he asked as he remembered the sole purpose of him coming here.

"Ahhh....its nothing, jiminie. Its time for your school.We'll talk about that  tomorrow",yoongi said as he could not come out from his shocked state.

"Ok,hyung. And before i could forget, nielie asked me to say this to you, but i couldn't understand it.Let's see if you could do.So he said 'turn over the sticky,hyung'.Can you understand him,hyung??That kid is always weird",jimin said with a pout.

"Don't worry about that jiminie.Now go to school before you are late",yoongi said as he understood the brat's words clearly.

As jimin went away,hoseok came near and gave him a look.

"Soooo....you finally got a kiss from him",he said but yoongi couldn't hear a single word as he was very busy to find the sticky note from daniel.And  finally after a lot of searching, he found it inside the dustbin.He soon turned it back only to see a number.

Not just a number.....A Mobile number.....Mobile number of Park jimin, his crush....with a wink emoji at the end of it......

"So you even got his number.Wowww!!!I think today is your  lucky day,hyung!!And to be honest, these things happened only because of my baby.Acknowledge it,hyung.He really is a good kid",hoseok said proudly but yoongi remained silent.

After a few minutes of silence, yoongi started talking which only caused hoseok to roll his eyes and go inside the kitchen not before hitting yoongi's head.

"Your baby just got himself safe from getting killed by me".

So...how was today's chapter??Do you like it??

Please do vote and comment!!!