Pets

Offenderman-

"Maybe ferret?" Offender whispered making you shrug. 

"Hamster?" You whispered, looking at the cage in front of you. Offender hummed before grinning widely. "What about a snake?" He questioned, pointing in the direction he thinks the snakes were in. You raised a brow and snorted. "You can take care of them then,"

Offender gave a small huff and glanced around. "Why are those beds so big?" He asked. You looked at him and he nodded his head in the direction making you look. You raised a brow and tilted your head. "Are those dog beds?" 

"I think so." He answered, walking to the large dog beds, you following him. He looked at the prices and whistled. "Wow, that price." He commented. You laughed quietly and looked at the beds. "That's an xl." You said, patting his shoulder.

He started to chuckle making you raise a brow. "What's so funny?" You asked, seeing him slowly calm down. "I could just imagine." He shook his head with a small chuckle. "I could imagine a bunch of little kittens laying on this big bed for dogs."

"Wow." You said, laughing a little.

Hoodie-

Hoodie watched as you were laughing and playing fetch with a pit bull. "I was wondering where you went." Hoodie said making you jump and turn to him. "What was that?" You asked, making him shake his head. "One second, you were with me then the next, gone." He said, walking to stand beside you.

You smiled and rubbed your head with a sheepish laugh. "Sorry, I saw Lucy and couldn't help myself." Then you heard panting and looked down to see the pit bull in front of you, ball on the ground. 

"Lucy?" Hoodie questioned. You nodded and sat on the ground, scratching Lucy's ears. "Yep! This is Lucy. Doesn't she have the most precious look?" You asked, looking up at him, Lucy copying your action. 

Hoodie bit his lip and covered his face before sighing. "Dammit, don't act cute. You know I can't resist it." He said, making you laugh and look at Lucy. "You hear that? Maybe I can convince him." You whispered, getting a lick on the nose from her.

"Hey, I am right here." He said, sitting on the ground with you. Then held a hand out to Lucy. "Maybe you can convince me." He said as Lucy sniffed his gloved hand and licked it. 

Laughing Jack-

You looked at the ferret and whined quietly. "(F/N) was right! You guys are so cute!" You covered your face while Lj laughed at you. "You look like you're ready to cry." He said making you look at him with a small glare. "Shut up, I'm not. I just didn't think they would be this adorable."

Lj hummed quietly and looked at the ferrets. "What did you know about them?"

You snorted and crossed your arms. "I watched my friend's ferret cause absolute chaos. She took off with my earbuds and took them under (F/N)'s bed. They sleep a lot but damn, they are like little balls of energy." 

Laughing hummed quietly before nudging you. "You want one?" He asked making you think before shrugging. "I don't know. I just came to look around, you know?" You sighed quietly then covered you face with a small whimper. "I want one though!"

He laughed and patted your head. "Then get one." 

"But I don't want to leave it alone." You pouted, looking at him. He blinked before cupping your cheeks and nodded. "Think about it then decide?" He questioned making you nod with a small pout. "That sounds good." 

BEN Drowned-

"Aww, look at him, M/R! Isn't he so cute?" He rolled the cat toy, watching the cat run after it. You were sitting next to him. "He is." You said, listening to BEN click his tongue, getting the cat's attention. "What's their name again?" He asked, glancing at you. You shrugged and looked up at the name card on the kennel door that was open. "Mhm, his name is Max."